Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Brown Leather Cam...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 17% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
MegaGear "Ever Ready" Protective Brown Leather Camera Case , Bag for Sony DSC-RX100 RX100 (NOT FOR RX100 M2)
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tailored for Sony DSC-RX100 , High quality, compact, lightweight and extremely durable material
- Protective, soft internal fabric to protect your camera from bumping and shocking
- Internal soft layer protects LCD screen from scratches and bumps
- Protect your camera and other accessories from dust, scratches and damages
- "Ever Ready" no need to take out the camera when taking photo, can be install on the tripod
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||4 x 1.5 x 2.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Does not fit to new RX100 M2
Top Customer Reviews
* Looks great!
* Fits very well; the top half is a little loose but not a big deal.
* Shoulder strap is a must-have with this little camera.
* The top half comes off pretty quickly, so the camera is readily accessible the moment you need it.
* As others have noted, the DSC-RX100 is so small, smooth, & tailored that it takes some getting used to - so you don't push buttons, accidentally block the flash, or drop it. The bottom half of the case provides an excellent grip.
* You can use the wrist strap that comes with the camera in addition to the case. No either/or.
* Did I mention it looks great?
* I certainly didn't realize, from the description or photos, that the bottom half screws onto the camera by screwing into the tripod mount. Of course! - this provides the method to keep it on! - but it didn't occur to me in advance. It takes some patience to get the camera correctly positioned in the case before you screw it on so that it fits, because it only fits very precisely. I'm a little concerned about damaging the tripod mount, but this may be an unnecessary concern.
* You cannot open the bottom battery & memory card compartment with the case on, obviously. This wouldn't be a big deal if you could access the USB port with the case on, but you can't.
* With the bottom half of the case on, you cannot access the USB port, which means you can't transfer your images to your computer, or charge it with the USB cord, without removing the case. This may not bother some people, but I do this many times a day, and it is kind of a pain to have to remove the case each time.Read more ›
I "Never" use a camera strap (although a very nice one is included) so the protection that this case provides more than pays the price for the piece of mind you get knowing that if you do happen to drop your camera, at least there is something to absorb the shock. It does make the package somewhat bulkier, but it will still fit in the back pocket of my jeans without causing too much of a noticable buldge.
The case arrived "on time" and in perfect condition from Amazon's Fullfilment partner. Can't beat the overall experience.
-UPDATE- i didn't realize the case wasn't actually leather. Which in hind-site isn't a surprise. This is still a great case but with some caveats.... caveats that anyone with common sense and looking at the case can see; with this case on, you will not have access to any of the ports (hdmi, usb, sd card). I thought this case would age well and would take o character as it gets nicked and dirty (cause i thought it was leather, it probably won't. that being said; i still think this is a great case for a decent price and the vendor was quite quick in sending it and did not misrepresent the case (i assumed it was leather not pcu). I've knocked off a star but i still highly recommend this case. it will add a level of character to a camera that already has plenty of character.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Giving this case 2 stars because it is attractive. The problem with the case is I bought it for my Sony rvx 100 IV4, it seemed great for the last 6 weeks, that is until the part... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Looks great, functions well. Mi like how the front cover swings down and out of the way while in use.Published 1 month ago by Breckw
Love the case and its vintage look, had lots of comments on that!Published 1 month ago by Brian A. Adams
The top half of case...so ill-fitting I thought it must be for another camera model.
Bottom half of case fits ok-ish, just somewhat loose on one side.
Good case, both in looks and in functionality. I hang the strap around my neck to no need to hold the camera but have it ready for when a good opportunity strikes for a quick photoPublished 2 months ago by Busy at Having Fun
meh. When having camera out to take photos, walk, take photos, walk a bit more, take photos, the cover is terrible. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Karen B
This case fits the Sony DSC-RX100 camera perfectly! It looks very nice on the camera with the contrast of black and brown, and the shoulder strap is perfect! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Bri H.
This case is the perfect fit for my RX100M2. The reason people are giving it bad reviews is because it has space for the "Multi Interface Shoe" that the original RX100... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Joseph F.