Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on March 17, 2016
I have to laugh at the people that have an issue with the need to take the camera out to get at the memory card .I've used these when you had to take the camera out to take out and replace the Tri-X Pan film.

Nice camera case. I'm not sure if it's real leather or not.....nor do I care. It's a good day use, one lens carry option !
on September 17, 2013
This is a great camera case. My only concern is that I have a standard lens, and the lens portion of the case is longer. I use the case to protect the camera while I am traveling. It is sturdy and well designed.
on June 2, 2017
I was shocked at how nice this camera case was when I received it. I have the white Samsung NX300 camera so the fit and color was perfect! I was so excited to get it for such an inexpensive price!
on August 11, 2014
I like this case, it's classy. The only thing I'm not so fond of is that I have to unscrew the case in order to charge the camera. Not a big deal, but it would have been nice to be able to keep the base of the case on the camera on while charging. Other than that, it looks cool and fits well.
on September 28, 2013
Loving this new case for my new Samsung NX300. It's easy to get the camera in and out of, retro in design and compact enough to throw in my daily bag.
on December 6, 2016
I needed an easy access case/cover....this does not have easy access and is quite cumbersome.
on February 23, 2014
Great protection and still have quick access to camera thanks to the snap on/off feature. Can be a bit bulky when used that way but its protection is superb.
on August 13, 2013
very beautiful and exactly what I needed. came sooner than I expected. easy to use and great protection. the only flaw is that I have to bring out the camera everytime I want to connect it to power or computer.
on April 13, 2016
Fits nicely for my Samsung camera. Looks nice and provides good protection.
on March 27, 2014
I bought this for my son's birthday and he said he loves it and is using almost daily. He thanked me for getting it even though it was his idea.