Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on August 20, 2014
This Mega West "Ultra Light" case is ideal for a Nikon 1 J4 with a 10-30mm PD Zoom and a 18.5 1.6 fixed lens. The case fits the camera with one lens attached, as well as the other, separated nicely by the included divider. Side nets are perfect for an extra battery and something else on the other side, and there is a larger front opening. It comes with a strap, but it also has a belt holder, which is more useful and was a deciding factor for me. I have had a gazillion camera bags over time, but this is a neat little one that does wonders for the security and usefulness of the Nikon 1 J4 and any other camera of similar size. The case itself seems indestructible.
on January 24, 2014
Was having difficulty finding a small compact bag to protect my camera. This bag is perfect, camera fits snug but has a zipper pocket for computer cord and extra batteries, side mesh pockets that could also hold batteries but I use for cleaning cloth. Strap is sturdy. I don't like the print "for nikon" in bright yellow on the front flap, but for the price and quality of bag, I can live with it.
on November 18, 2015
This bag is perfect, if you don't have extra lens or don't plan to bring the extra lens together. However, it's a little small to take both lens.
I have Nikon J5 with 10-30 and 30-110. If you want to bring extra lens, you SHOULD uninstall the lens from the body.
Even you do this way, the bag looks overfilled. I wish this bag is a little bigger so that I can put both 10-30 lens installed to the body and 30-110 lens.
on February 7, 2014
I chose this rating because it's a great! bag you can carry your digital camera in. I was very satisfied, the inside of the bag is well patted. I gave it five stars, because of the quality of this bag.
on February 11, 2014
This bag is awesome. I wasn't expecting such a high quality item for the price I paid. I bought this for the Nikon J3.
on June 6, 2014
I use this with a Nikon Coolpix P7800. The camera fits but if you have the strap attached to the camera there is no room for anything else. The shoulder strap should be longer. The accessory pouch will hold a few small gadgets. The case is well padded. The main zipper on mine doesn't align quite right but that is not likely to be a problem that repeats. This should not be considered rainproof as the zipper will leak if you are in anything more than a sprinkle.
on July 2, 2016
This ia a great little camera bag. It is well made. It does exactly what it is meant to: carry the Nikon P7800 and not much of anything else. There no room for anything else in the camera space. You can fit an extra battery in the side or front compartment and maybe one or two lens filters.
If you want something compact for just the camera and not much more, than this is your bag. If you want to carry anything else, such as a speed light flash, you better get yourself a bigger bag.
on February 11, 2014
Great camera bag. Prefect size. It holds everything that came with my camera. Is lite weight and no problems getting through security at the airport.
on December 30, 2015
Too small, my camera has to be almost forced in to zip the top closed. Once the camera is inside, the extra pockets are of little use because it's too snug all over to fit much of anything in them. I don't want this much pressure on the LCD screen. The seller should not list Nikon models L840 or P530 as models that fit in this case. They do not fit properly.
on September 14, 2015
I purchased this for my Nikon L840 because it stated in the writeup that it would fit. But it was such a tight fit that I decided that fighting to get the camera out every time was not worth the effort.