Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 339 reviews
on May 8, 2016
May 2016 – I started using this product 20 years ago under another name. Patrick Flanagan sold the rights to that name to another company, and he can’t use the original name, so he sells it under "MegaHydrate". Among the many health benefits I gained: It actually created more energy in my body (not as a stimulant, but as a genuine creator of energy).

It kept my blood cells from clumping (clumping significantly decreases the efficiency of the cellular exchange of nutrients and cellular waste). (I actually had a microscopic test for this.) (This exchange in all cells is vital to life, because if the nutrients that you put into your body are not properly absorbed into the cells, those nutrients are worthless, as they are passed through your system unused! If the cellular waste is not expelled quickly, then the absorption of more nutrients in the cell is slowed or blocked as long as it still contains used nutrient matter (waste).

A huge benefit to me was the extreme boost to my immune system. One of the more significant examples is that for many years before I started taking this product, I would have at least 2 extremely bad colds each year that would linger for at least 2-3 months. After I started taking that original product on a daily basis, I had NO colds for 16 years! That alone impressed the hell out of me! Eventually, I had trouble working the product cost into my budget, so I would buy some and when it was used up, I would often go 4-5 months without it. During those times that I didn’t take it, I experienced, among other things, lethargy, stiff and aching joints, and in the last 2 years I had bad, lingering colds again.

Recently, I’ve had a lot of trouble with arthritis in my hands, knees, and shoulders. The slightest use of my hands would be painful and my knees which have had damaged cartilage removed were hurting more than usual.

I ordered a bottle of MegaHydrate from Amazon as it is 2/3rds the price of the other named product.. I took 4 capsules the first day to give a boost to my system and then decreased to 2 a day. Within 24 hours after taking the first pills, the pain in my hands went away and has stayed away for 5 days now! The pain in my knees has decreased as well. Other things may have happened too, but I haven’t stopped to take inventory of any other increased health benefits. I’m just happy that the pains in my hands are gone. I’m glad I found MegaHydrate as a less-expensive way to regain the remarkable benefits of Dr. Flanagan’s Ionized Hydrogen. I urge you to see Dr. Flanagan's site at [...] and search for:" globalhealingcenter megahydrate" which has a good amount of info also. Both these sites sell MegaHydrate also, but Amazon's price is better (plus, if you're a Prime member, there's no shipping). ---Testimonial of a 72-year-old man.

PS As I understand it, Toxins, including scorpian and snake venom, are positively charged and by taking the Mega hit of negative Hydrogen ions in MegaHydrate in the face of a scorpion sting for example, the negative ions nuetralized the venom. I have given these capsules to two different people who were stung by scorpions. The result was a relatively quick disappearance of pain and swelling.
22 comments| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2013
I have used Mega Hydrate for several years now. One of the rules in using it is one pill per cup of clean water. If you take two pills at a time, then take 2 cups of water. You will find it increases your energy immensely. It alkalines the body to the point that if you use it long enough, you'll notice you look younger. Since it is so energizing, don't take it after 3-4 pm. Mega Hydrate was developed by Patrick Flanagan. It took him about 30 years to break the code you might say as to how it works. If you would ask the scientific community about what this does, prior to its existence, it was considered impossible which gives you an idea of how impressive this product is and how amazing the breakthrough of its creation was to the scientific world. It has been around a number of years now. I've looked at some of the scientific articles written about it and it goes beyond the basic knowledge of the average person so if you see articles written on some websites, they are trying to explain it as easily as it is possible to the layman person. If you have an PhD in astrophysics or astronomy then you will understand his scientific journal articles and yes they are all peer reviewed.

When you first start using MegaHydrate start with one pill and buildup, but always take one glass of clean water with it. It takes the water to activate it. If you just take a sip of water like you would with a typical supplement, it will not work as it needs the water to activate it. Also you need to take it every day as it is only good for the day and not the next day or the next day; it is water based and hydrates the body in a very unique way.

It does not have caffeine in it. When you first start working with it, you will notice an increased feel of energy rather quickly (with the cup of water of course). Use the one pill a few days and then start the next pill and also the second glass of water. You could probably go as high as 6 a day if you really wanted too or felt the need to. If you have any chronic illness, take it slower and pace yourself. I use about 2-4 a day on the average.

Drinking the water is a major factor in how effective it will be for you. If you don't drink the full cup of water, then you won't feel the benefits as you didn't do it right. The water activates it. It hydrates you. Read the description that Amazon.com has put about this product. The description they give is excellent, but they leave off the "how to do it correctly" information.

Anyone saying they are not feeling anything is not drinking their full glass of water. Hope that helps. Great stuff. Highly recommended especially if you have any health issues; this stuff is magic.
3131 comments| 332 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2017
I purchased this product with the goal of being better hydrated and having more energy. After two weeks of using this product at the recommended dosage(s) with at least 20oz of water, I've noticed no change at all. No worse but no better either.

I may not be as dehydrated as I thought, and my energy levels might be quite normal for someone my age (just under 40). Perhaps this supplement would've had a more pronounced effect on my health were I unhealthy. I'll consider using it again in the future if need be. As for now, it just doesn't do anything for me.
on August 26, 2017
Good stuff as it took a while to notice a difference as one doesn't relieze how dehydrated they are. I'm taking it every day and sometimes take two or three a day. I have taken all the capsules and ordered a new bottle in powder form, as it is a bit cheaper and the bottle includes a convenient scooper Dispense. Blessings. Tony
on July 17, 2017
I love Mega Hydrate. I take it before any social gathering where alcohol is present. I did notice a change in overall feeling of wellness after taking it. I really don't know if the product works or if it's a placebo effect for me, but either way, it's doing something right.
on April 8, 2017
I was expecting the dissolving tablets but I guess this will work, didn't notice it was capsules.
on May 27, 2017
Good product for hydration.
on September 16, 2016
This product works well. The price for the product is very reasonable compared to the medical grade electrolytes I usually buy. I just wish it tasted better! I will continue to purchase it.
on September 21, 2017
Great product.... Really works
on May 6, 2015
I really like the supplement. I find it open the capsule and put 8 oz of water is much easy to drink. Next time I'll buy the power :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.