Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 10, 2013
We needed some "plain" mega blocks MINIS (to clarify, these are not the original Mega Bloks (giant sized), these are a size smaller (ages 3-5), and not the tiny micros (which are approx size to Legos), to round out our sets of Thomas and Dinosaur train, so we can actually build some cool stuff (my son is four and at the best age for this kind of stuff). These were a decent deal, but 90 pieces is really not a lot. Next time, I'll order a larger set.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I purchased these for my granddaughter who is a year and half and she loves them. She can put them together very easily at the moment she just likes to stack them but I'm sure in a year or so she will be masking houses etc... Even my 10yr old daughter was playing with her and having fun. They are brightly colored. They are sturdy. They have recommended age as 3yrs old but I really think it should be 2yrs old. I think they are just covering there behinds. I know she will have many years of fun with them. The price was oringally $40 I paid $18 that is am amazing price for a great toy what child doesn't like Lego, mega blocks? Parents buy the kids all these fancy toys, that they may play with once, put something simple like this they will play for hours with.
on October 20, 2014
Like many other reviews, I am disappointed by the blocks not staying together well. But I saw this before I ordered so I really shouldn't complain. I bought for my 2 year old and he enjoys playing with them and stacking them up, its just sad when he picks it up to show you or hand you it, it ALWAYS falls apart very easily. Just wish these would stay together better because Duplo's are so dang expensive! but I know I will need to buy Duplo's in the future because I'm sure he will eventually get frustrated with these not staying together. Not bad for the time being though. I'd say if your kids are 3 or older buy the better blocks like lego duplo's but if they are under 3 these are ok for the time being.
on April 7, 2017
Perfect gift for my grandson. He loves to play with these
on October 13, 2013
Purchased a similar set for my daughter's birthday last year. They were a big hit with her friends and younger siblings. Thus, I had to purchase more for my son because they tend to fight over the colors. So I figured they each should have a set. Hopefully they will build together but kids will be kids great buy for hours of fun even for the adults.
on February 4, 2015
Weird assortment of blocks. It's a lot of 2x2s, which serve their purpose of course, but don't make a whole lot by themselves. I wish it had been more of a variety and more of the larger blocks. We only had 10 of the 4x2s.
on February 7, 2014
My kids have fun playing with these legos. It's the second set I've bought in this brand. I agree with some of the other reviewers that they don't "stick" together as well as lego brand. But for the price, it's a great alternative.... and my kids play with them for hours without a complaint.
on December 30, 2012
First, the good: I counted 106 pieces in my 90-piece bag. The pieces snap together pretty tightly. The resealable bag is handy.

Now, the bad: The vast majority of the pieces are 2x2 squares, so mostly all you can do with them is stack them into straight poles! Many squares have 1x2 tapered tops, so they won't even stack. There are a handful of 4x2 rectangles, but these are way too short to build anything with. There are NO 6x2 or longer pieces, so forget about building a window in a wall -- if you can even manage to build a wall!

This is truly a useless block set if your kid actually wants to build something. The sample projects pictured on the bag do not even remotely represent what a toddler is capable of making with these blocks. I can barely replicate them myself as an adult.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 26, 2011
For some reason I thought "mega" meant these would be larger but they are still great. My son is too young to build with them by himself but he loves playing with them. The bright colors are fun and he loves watching me build things with them and trying to imitate. The resealable bag is great for travel.
2 helpful votes
on January 24, 2013
I bought these for my son for Christmas and he loves them. He plays with them daily and loves being able to put them back in the bag and zip it up. I Bought these on sale for $10-14, best Christmas purchase.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.