- Clip this coupon to save $1.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Megadream DualShock 4 Dual USB Charging Charger Do..." and save 64% off the $23.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Megadream DualShock 4 Dual USB Charging Charger Docking Station Stand for Sony Playstation 4 PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim Controller - Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in Micro USB Micro Adapter Ports - Allows you to securely store and charge up two PS4 controllers simultaneously without having to connect them to the PS4 system
- Dual Wireless Controller Charger - Power through the USB port from either the PS4 console, PC or wall power source (Wall Adapter is not included)
- LED Light Indicator - Dual colored LED light indicator showing charge status. New Version: Red - Charging; Green - Full Charged; Old Version: Red - Charging; Blue - Full Charged. Full charge can be completed within 2.5 hours when charging one controller. Full charge to two controllers simultaneously within 3 hours
- Sleek & Compact Design - This dual charger provides an easy and quick way to charge and store your PS4 / PS4 Pro / PS4 Slim Controller. Ideal for saving your place to store your controllers in the charger when you're not playing
- For Megadream 2nd generation PS4 Dual FAST controller charger, ASIN: B077XVBGWC. For 4 in 1 PS4 cooling fan, disc storage, stand and Dualshock 4 charger, ASIN: B06XFC5QTX. For 4 in 1 PS move motion charge VR headset hanging, PS4 controller charger and stand, ASIN:B01N4P7XJB. For online gaming chat keyboard, ASIN: B01DQS4YU4. For PS4 wired unilateral headphone, ASIN: B018U3J0Q8. For PS4 over-ear headset, ASIN: B071GSN1JM.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1x Charging Base
1x Charging Bracket
1x USB Charging Cable (Wall Plug is not included)
Cable Length: About 3ft / 102cm / 40inch
Input Voltage: DC 5V 1000MA
Output Voltage: DC 500MA for each controller charge slot
LED Indicator: Red - Charging; Green - Fully Charged
Built-in Protector Chip: Never over charged your PS4 controllers even charge it for overnight
Fully Charge Time: Full charge can be completed within 2.5 hours when charging one controller. Full charge to two controllers simultaneously within 3 hours
1.Hold the stand to focus on the base to finish the installation;
2.Put the PS4 controller's hole to focus on the charge pin;
3.Hold the base and the controller, downward sloping insertion;
4.Ready for charging your controller.
Enjoy Playing Games
Connecting the cable will also allow charging while still being used.
This USB Charger Station provides an easy and quick way to charge and store your PS4 controllers securely.
Power through the USB port from either the PS4 console, PC or wall power source (Wall Adapter is not included).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item does a good job charging our controllers, however it is hard at times to tell if they are pushed in all the way. The red light that indicates a charge can be hard to see when the controller itself is illuminated and my kids often stick the controllers up there and my husband and I have dead controllers when we try to use them. Overall great product, just make sure that the controllers are pushed up and a subtle red light is noticeable in the back.
As a daily online buyer, I know how important it is for reviews to be honest and unbiased. I always spend time using a product before reviewing it, typically 5-7 days at least! I know how much reviews make an impact as to whether or not I purchase a product so I make sure that I take time and am very honest in hopes of helping others make an informed decision about said product. The opinions expressed within this review are entirely my own.
Assembly is easy, and it's easy to plug in.
My main complaint is not even necessarily with the product, but - the Micro USB header makes it hard to remove the controllers with the stand. Requires a decent amount of force and the right angle.
Its also a bit smaller than I expected, which is great. I've ordered a second one and I can very easily fit both of them on my desk (Once I receive the second one, anyway). This is a very good, affordable solution to charge four controllers at once. And it doesn't look too tacky either.
I saw some reviewers saying that the station would damage the touchpad, but the plastic that holds the controllers is really not that tight. If you scratch up your controller I have to assume that you were being overly rough when plugging it in. The controllers plug in very smoothly and are held in place very well despite the plastic not being very tight.
Why 4 stars?
1) Does not come with a wall adapter. Not a huge deal breaker in this day and age, you probably have dozens of them laying around.
2) the awkward use of a USB Mini B connector. Instead of the more common Micro B...
So if you lose the cable or it stops working, you might have to search a bit for a replacement.
The only downside is that it can be difficult to get the controllers plugged in to the dock. It takes a few times to get used to the way the controllers plug in, and even then I still have trouble from time to time.
Overall I'm happy with the dock. It has a low price and a decent quality. It's been reliable so far, will update later on if I have any problems.