|Item Weight||7.04 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.84 x 9.84 x 14.57 inches|
|Item model number||MH943SBSGBOT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||10 x 10 x 14 in|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty on parts and labor from the date of purchase. The included warranty covers defects and malfunction that are discovered under normal usage. The warranty which covers defects and malfunction does not cover problems associated with misuse, user error, or physical damage caused by the user. If you are experiencing a problem with your Megahome distiller, please contact the vendor you purchased it from and simply provide your purchase date and serial number.|
Megahome Countertop Water Distiller Stainless, Glass Collection
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.84 x 9.84 x 14.57 inches|
|Item Weight||3.2 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: This Megahome distiller is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approved. UL is the trusted independent global safety science company for US products, and determines product compliance with stringent safety standards. PLEASE NOTE: For fire safety, many home insurance policies require that electrical products installed in the home be UL certified. Megahome distillers are one of the only UL approved water distillers available.
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, including the boil chamber, upper steam dome, and stainless condensing coils. You could even distill sea water with this amazing unit. Water does not touch plastic.
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon every 5.5 hours. Distills the water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit which is the proper temperature for removing unwanted toxins and contaminants. It also includes 6 (optional use) high quality activated charcoal filters. The optional filters are used when VOCs like chlorine or other toxins that can form into a vapor are present. The filters capture and remove these toxins during the distillation process.
- GLASS COLLECTION: This distiller includes a durable and easy to use porcelain lined nozzle, and a glass collection bottle. This ensures the purest and safest distilled water for all of your needs.
- BEST SERVICE INCLUDED: Every Megahome distiller is backed by a 1 year warranty. The service and support is what you would expect from a top quality appliance and company. No need to worry about warranty, customer service, or parts, Megahome distillers have been on the market for over 22 years and are the top selling distiller in the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Megahome distiller completes 1 gallon of pure steam distilled water in 5.5 hours. The boil chamber, including upper cover, and condensing coils are high grade 304 Stainless Steel. The outer shell of the body is also stainless steel, making it very durable and attractive. It comes with a glass collection bottle with a removable lid for convenience. Distilling your own water can't get any easier, simply fill the boil chamber with water and press the start button. At the end of the cycle, the distiller will turn off automatically.
- Top Condensing Unit
- Distiller Body
- Glass Collection Bottle and Porcelain Nozzle Insert
- Activated Charcoal Sachets, 1 package of 6 filters (approximately a 6 month supply)
- Cleaner for Boil Chamber residue, 8oz
- Main Power Cord
This distiller is 110-120 volt for use in the U.S. and Canada.
Your Safety is Very Important
Every Megahome distiller is UL listed (Underwriters Laboratory) and approved. Each unit is built and individually tested to ensure your safety. For over twenty years, Megahome has specialized in manufacturing only water distillers.
How Distillation Works
Simply pour your water into the Megahome distiller and press the reset button, your distiller then brings the water to 212 degrees (boiling point) which kills bacteria, parasites etc. As steam rises, it leaves behind the impurities and enters the stainless steel cooling coils where the steam is cooled and recondensed into pure water. Your distiller will automatically shut-off when it finishes distilling.
Join The Distilled Water Revolution
You Are 70% Water
Simplicity At It's Best
What makes Meghome distillers different from the competition?
- Megahome Corp. has been manufacturing it's countertop water distillers since 1992. It is the only product they manufacture. Needless to say 27 years of producing and refining a product, equals a great company and a great product.
- Megahome Corp. has a personal relationship with all of it's parts suppliers. Megahome builds, inspects, and tests every distiller by hand. This ensures consistent quality for each unit. That means consumers can count on getting a top quality unit every time.
- Megahome Corp. conforms to the needs of it's customers. Megahome distillers pass all safety standards for the countries and voltage they are destined for. In the United states, UL (Underwriters Laboratory) is the top safety standard for all appliances and Megahome passes UL standards year after year. Unfortunately most of the distillers available on the market today do not pass UL or other US safety standards, and although inexpensive, are simply not safe. In addition to passing safety standards, Megahome Corp listens to the voice of it's customers and continuously makes adjustments to make the most reliable and loved countertop distillers.
- Megahome distillers have been carefully constructed to produce the purest steam distilled water. Did you know that all distilled water is not the same? The process of distilling is of course simple and straight forward, bring the water to a boil and then capture and collect the steam that rises. However, distilling at the right temperature, with the correct size condensing coils, and the proper cooling are all essential to producing pure distilled water. Many cheaper distillers boast a faster distilling time but as a result produce an inferior distilled water with more impurities being pushed through the machine because they are boiling too hard and not properly condensing the steam. If you are using your distilled water in equipment it is especially important to make sure that you are in fact producing pure water.