Megahome Countertop Water Distiller, White, Glass Collection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 9 x 13 inches|
|Included Components||Complete Distiller body, and glass collection container|
|Item Weight||11 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: This Megahome distiller is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approved. UL is the trusted independent global safety science company for US products, and determines product compliance with stringent safety standards. PLEASE NOTE: For fire safety, many home insurance policies require that electrical products installed in the home be UL certified. Megahome distillers are one of the only UL approved water distillers available.
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon every 5.5 hours. Distills the water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit which is the proper temperature for removing unwanted toxins and contaminants. It also includes 6 (optional use) high quality activated charcoal filters. The optional filters are used when VOCs like chlorine or other toxins that can form into a vapor are present. The filters capture and remove these toxins during the distillation process.
- BEST QUALITY: Full 304 stainless steel interior, including the boil chamber, upper steam dome, and stainless condensing coils. Water does not touch plastic.
- POLYPROPYLENE PLASTIC COLLECTION: This distiller includes a durable BPA-free collection bottle. This ensures the purest and safest distilled water for all of your needs.
- BEST SERVICE INCLUDED: Every Megahome distiller is backed by a 1 year warranty. The service and support is what you would expect from a top quality appliance and company. No need to worry about warranty, customer service, or parts, Megahome distillers have been on the market for over 22 years and are the top selling distiller in the world.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
This Megahome MH943TWS completes 1 gallon of pure steam distilled water in 5.5 hours. The interior boil chamber, including upper cover and condensing coils are high grade 304 Stainless Steel. It comes with a 1 gallon glass collection bottle with a removable lid for convenience. Distilling your own water can't get any easier, simply fill the boil chamber with water and press the reset button. At the end of the cycle, the distiller will turn off automatically. The outside body of this distiller is a heavy duty metal with an attractive white baked enamel finish.
- Top Condensing Unit
- Distiller Body
- Glass Collection Bottle
- Activated Charcoal Sachets, 1 package of 6 filters (approximately a 6 month supply)
- Cleaner for Boil Chamber, 8oz
- Main Power Cord
- Porcelain Nozzle Insert
This distiller is 110-120 volt for use in the U.S. and Canada.
Join The Distilled Water Revolution
You Are 70% Water
Simplicity At It's Best
How Distillation Works
Your water is brought to 212 degrees (boiling point) which kills bacteria, parasites etc. As steam rises, it leaves behind the impurities and enters the stainless steel cooling coils where the steam is cooled and recondensed into pure water.
Megahome Distillers Are Rigorously Tested For Your Safety
The Megahome water distiller is UL listed (Underwriters Laboratory) and approved. Every Megahome unit is built and tested to ensure safety and longevity. Included is a high temperature thermostat to prevent overheating and ensure automatic shut-off. For over twenty years, Megahome has specialized in manufacturing only water distillers, putting their focus on quality and consumer satisfaction. Megahome is now the most widely distributed distiller in the world.
What makes Meghome distillers different from the competition?
- Megahome Corp. has been manufacturing it's countertop water distillers since 1992. It is the only product they manufacture. Needless to say 27 years of producing and refining a product, equals a great company and a great product.
- Megahome Corp. has a personal relationship with all of it's parts suppliers. Megahome builds, inspects, and tests every distiller by hand. This ensures consistent quality for each unit. That means consumers can count on getting a top quality unit every time.
- Megahome Corp. conforms to the needs of it's customers. Megahome distillers pass all safety standards for the countries and voltage they are destined for. In the United states, UL (Underwriters Laboratory) is the top safety standard for all appliances and Megahome passes UL standards year after year. Unfortunately most of the distillers available on the market today do not pass UL or other US safety standards, and although inexpensive, are simply not safe. In addition to passing safety standards, Megahome Corp listens to the voice of it's customers and continuously makes adjustments to make the most reliable and loved countertop distillers.
- Megahome distillers have been carefully constructed to produce the purest steam distilled water. Did you know that all distilled water is not the same? The process of distilling is of course simple and straight forward, bring the water to a boil and then capture and collect the steam that rises. However, distilling at the right temperature, with the correct size condensing coils, and the proper cooling are all essential to producing pure distilled water. Many cheaper distillers boast a faster distilling time but as a result produce an inferior distilled water with more impurities being pushed through the machine because they are boiling too hard and not properly condensing the steam. If you are using your distilled water in equipment it is especially important to make sure that you are in fact producing pure water.
Keep out of reach from children. Use only on smooth, level surface. Make sure cords are fully inserted.
Manually fill the stainless steel chamber.5.5 hours later it will automatically shut-off when a gallon of pure water is distilled into the glass container.
Item sold as is (brand new in original unopened box).
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2018
This wasn't an easy purchase, Your return on investment will take about a year. It had been previously mentioned it will cost about .34 cents a gallon in electricity costs. So you figure .34 x 365 is $124, plus filters and cleaning supplies and the cost of the machine being $200, you're looking at around $350 vs $365 for plastic gallons. That being said, you are not drinking out of plastic, or having to to leave the house. This Megahome makes the cleanest water I have ever tasted. I have had no issues over the past few months using it daily. I have two small gripes.
#1. This thing burns deposits on the bottom of the distiller. This makes it extremely challenging to keep clean everyday. You want to get yourself a digital timer and set it for five hours. This will leave just enough water at the bottom to prevent that from happening.
#2. I dislike the carafe. i love that it's glass, but it leaks when pouring, so pour slow and steady.
I highly recommend this machine to anyone looking to improve their health and well being. It has provided me peace of mind about the quality of water I consume, and more energy to conquer my day.