Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Megalithic Symphony (Explicit)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on August 15, 2016
Would recommend to a friend.
on July 14, 2016
Great music
on July 3, 2016
I haven't heard an Awolnation song that I didn't like. This album rocks! I play it all of the time. My kids even like it.
on June 24, 2016
on June 17, 2016
Buy this album. I did not like AWOL at first but this album gets you pumped.
on June 13, 2016
Love the CD!!
on June 6, 2016
Great musician with a unique sound. I love that the moment one of Aaron's songs comes on the radio, you immediately know who it is within seconds based solely on the style alone. I have "Run" as well, and it is equally as great. It's hard to hate on an artist when they manage to change up every song so well, all while still being the same band you know them as.

The ONLY negative I have to say, which is why I'm rating this particular CD with 4 stars instead of 5, is I feel like there's a lot of fillers. As in, there are several tracks on the CD that last only a few seconds. That part I'm not the biggest fan of, because it means there's about 10 full songs out of the 14 we see on the back.

Other than that, no other complaints, just great feedback.

Keep it up, Awolnation.
on May 9, 2016
Hip, but not so hip to be invasive
on May 1, 2016
very satisfied with end result, keep up good work .
on April 27, 2016