Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 12, 2017
It's cheesy but it's kinda fun. I bought it as a gift for someone who loves all things shark, even cheesy movies, and Mark Sheppard.
VINE VOICEon August 3, 2004
I have to agree with the previous reviewer for the most part. It's really a shame the MEG film hasn't been made yet. Steve Alten's third MEG novel PRIMAL WATERS came out this week and what should have been the Jaws type franchise of the 21st century seems to be in perpetual turn-a-round due to these mediocre low budget films beating it to production.MEGALODON is better than most of the other Shark Movies out there,RED WATER,DARK WATERS, and the bottom of the barrel SHARK ATTACK Series 1-3(Megalodon). Curiously even those not about Carcharodon megalodon seem to be titled similarly to the third novel. I doubt it's coincidence.
2 helpful votes
on May 13, 2014
i thought let you know my three items have arrived today
and those are what i wanted and love them be watching those to of
Megalodon ,shark in venice and the other one
and my mom loves what she got from me of 127 hours
and be ordering more stuff next month of more shark movies
on November 20, 2012
I really enjoyed this one!! Of course, Megalodon's are nothing but giant sharks of the dinosaur days. Some things I've read suggest that they still do exist. The ocean is a scarey place; and I well believe they might still exist. Whether they do or not; some giant sharks are out there and that we do know. I say that you would like this film and probably should get it. I did and I'm glad I have it.
on March 25, 2017
Thank You!!!
on December 22, 2016
Movie never played through. Damaged goods
on May 19, 2015
not at all what I thought it would be showed a few quick shadows of a shark thats it very boring. I wish I never bought it
on February 9, 2016
On of the best meg movies I have found so far.
on October 16, 2013
I learned of this movie through my great grandson of 13 years old I never knew it even existed a real cliffhanger and suspenceful
2 helpful votes