Meglio AEAP01 Apple and Potato Peeler Corer and Slicer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This all-in-one Meglio peeler, corer, and slicer prepares apples, pears, potatoes, and other fruits or vegetables for cooking or baking
- Ideal for salads, pies, canning, drying, creating delicious treats and everyday kitchen use
- This sturdy, cast-steel tool is easy to place anywhere on your counter top with its suction-cup base, providing stability while operating the hand crank
- very easy to use and a great kitchen gadget that will make cooking and baking so much easier
- 12 x 4 x 5 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
AEAP01 Features: -Cast-iron body with suction base that keeps the peeler in place while in use. -Easy to clean and store. Product Type: -Peeler/Slicer and cutter/Corer and pitter. Finish: -Red. Base Material: -Stainless steel. Handle Material: -Plastic. Operation: -Manual. Food Compatibility: -Vegetable/Fruit. Item Type: -Countertop. Soft Grip Handle: -Yes. Dishwasher Safe: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -5.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -12". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -4". Overall Product Weight: -2 lbs.
Top customer reviews
The set up is easy and works with the 4 different apples I have tried. Takes up very little room while we are not using it in our tiny galley kitchen. The ability to change the thickness of the pealing, or to only slice and core makes it great for quick snacks. All in all a great product!
The only con is that the suction cup on the bottom will not seal on our varnished wood counter. However it is minute as it does not need a lot of pressure to keep it from slipping and sliding.
My dh was telling me on NPR this was voted as one kitchen tool that people were so glad they have. Our 4 yr old grandson likes to help core, peel and slice and of course he loves to eat the apples too.