|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 10.1 x 7.6 inches|
|Item model number||G55032|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G55032|
Meguiar's Complete Car Care Kit
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-piece Complete Car Care Kit includes the premium-quality products and accessories needed to get your car cleaned, shiny, and protected inside and out
- Gold Class Car Wash is a rich, luxurious product designed to both gently wash foaming away dirt and boost depth of shine with condition paint in one easy step
- Gold Class Carnauba Plus liquid wax leaves paint brilliantly reflective while creating a strong, long-lasting protection to preserve your finish
- Endurance Tire Gel provides a long-lasing, high gloss protection keeping tires black with a rich, dark gloss shine for weeks longer than ordinary tire shine products
- Inclusive kit makes it easy to select multiple premium automotive detailing products and accessories at once taking the guesswork out of the equation
Customers Also Shopped For
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Meguiar's Complete Car Care Kit has inspired automotive enthusiasts worldwide to pamper, condition, and protect their treasured investments. This is one of the most complete kit on the market today, featuring Meguiar's premium-quality products in one convenient, affordable package. It includes one 16-ounce bottle of Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner (G7116), one 16-ounce bottle of Gold Class Liquid Wax (G7016), one 16-ounce bottle of Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel (G7516), one container of Quik Detailer (A3316), one 16-ounce bottle of Quik Interior Detailer (G13616), two 50-gram clay bars with a clamshell container (R30-60-008, R30-60-120), one container of PlastX (G12310), one container of ScratchX (G10307), one microfiber towel (M9910), one foam applicator pad (R30-60-241), and one microfiber wash mitt (X3002).
The Meguiar's Complete Car Care has inspired automotive enthusiasts worldwide to pamper, condition, and protect their treasured investments. This is one of the most complete kits on the market today, featuring Meguiar's premium-quality products in one convenient, affordable package.
Includes Everything You Need for Total Car Care
Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner is a rich and luxurious product designed to both wash and condition paint in one easy step. The advanced formula gently lifts away tough dirt, road grime and contaminants without compromising wax protection. Ultra-rich paint conditioners clear away debris to reveal color and clarity, leaving paint looking radiant.
Gold Class Liquid Wax
Gold Class Clear Liquid Wax is a premium blend of carnauba and polymer conditioners that nourish and enrich paint, creating clear, deep reflections for the ultimate show car shine. The unique conditioners reflect damaging UV rays, remove fine swirls, and create a strong, long-lasting protection. This premium formula glides on and off so effortlessly that pampering a car is easy and enjoyable.
Meguiar's Quick Detailer is the easiest way to give a car that "just waxed" look. Use the Quick Detailer to remove those harmful contaminants before they damage a car's finish. Clear coat safe, the high lubricity formula quickly lifts off dirt and grime without scratching. Use Meguiar's Quick Detailer between waxing to enhance protection and brighten gloss. Details a full size car in less than 15 minutes.
Quik Interior Detailer
Quick Interior Detailer is the fastest way to clean interior surfaces, leaving them looking natural and revitalized. The safe, highly-lubricity formula lifts off dust, ashes, dirt, grime, spills and fingerprints without build-up. Unlike traditional protectants, it won't leave an artificial greasy feeling. In just 5 minutes quickly and easily maintain the look and feel of interior plastics, vinyl, leather, rubber, metal and even audio/video equipment.
Claying is often thought of as a difficult detailing process that should only be performed by trained professionals; but on the contrary is a very simple process that usually can be done fairly quickly. With the proper use of the claying bar and Meguiar’s Quik Detailer (included in the Smooth Surface Clay Kit), the clay will quickly, but gently remove bonded contaminants on a vehicle’s painted surfaces. This will leave behind a surface that is completely contaminant free and will be evident by the ability to smoothly glide a hand against a vehicle’s paint.
PlastX is the quick and easy way to remove clouding from headlights. It’s rich gel formula quickly restores optical clarity to both rigid and flexible clear plastics. Cutting-edge advancements in Meguiar’s exclusive Microscopic Diminishing Abrasive Technology (MDAT) remove light oxidation, chemical degradation, surface contamination, stains and light surface scratches with ease.
ScratchX 2.0 is the must-have cleaner for isolated paint problems because its micro abrasives help in the removal of fine scratches, blemishes, oxidation, light stains and surface contaminants from a vehicle's paint. ScratchX 2.0 formula will not damage the paint, and will restore the brilliance and clear finish of painted surfaces. Meguiar’s ScratchX 2.0 is easy to use by hand, but may also be used with Meguiar’s DA Power System or with Meguiar’s Dual Action Polisher.
Microfiber Wash Mitt
Meguiar’s Microfiber Wash Mitt features super absorbent microfiber that carries more water and suds. It’s super-soft, deep microfiber safely lifts and traps dirt and grime for a brilliant, swirl-free finish that is lint-free and can be washed and re-used repeatedly. Meguiar’s Microfiber Wash Mitt is an essential tool in creating and maintaining a show car perfect finish each time the vehicle is washed.
Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel
Meguiar’s Supreme Shine microfiber towel is an indispensable tool in maintaining a car’s appearance. It is the ultimate wipe off towel for producing show car perfect results on paint, glass, plastic and chrome. Incredibly plush microfiber absorbs two times more than traditional terry towels providing faster wipe off with less strokes. One use it's easy to see that using these provides the fastest and easiest way to remove polishes, waxes and spray detailers. Each towel is 16 x 24 with safety edging that prevents scratching and are pre-washed for maximum absorbency.
Meguiar’s Soft Foam applicator pads are made of ultra-soft, tight-cell foam for the smooth application of waxes, polishes, tire dressing and protectants. Each pad is washable and reusable and is a valuable tool in maintaining a car's many interior surfaces, including leather, vinyl, and rubber.
What's in the Box?
The Meguiar's Complete Car Care includes 16 oz. Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner, 16 oz. Gold Class Liquid Wax, 16 oz. Quik Detailer, 16 oz. Quik Interior Detailer, 16 oz. Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel, 10 oz. PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner and Polish, 10 oz. ScratchX 2.0, two 50 gram Clay Bars, Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel, and a Foam Applicator Pad.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The kit was great. It includes almost everything that you'd need to wash, detail, and wax your car to give it that polished finish. The Tire Gel was really nice to have. Puts a shine on the tire walls that doesn't look artificial like other "Tire Wet" products do. Also doesn't damage the inside of the wheel well with Spin Ups like the solutions at most car washes will do either. However, IMHO, since this "Complete Car Care Kit" was put together by Amazon.com and not Meguiars, it's missing two very important pieces: 1. A Drying cloth and 2. A Wax Applicator.
By reading the product description, it's very hard to tell if the included Microfiber cloth is intended for drying or waxing, but after making doing some deductive reasoning, I figured it would be safer to purchase the Meguiars Water Magnet Microfiber drying cloth in addition to the kit for drying. It was a good decision. However, I was not so prudent about the Waxing applicator. Apparently, Meguiars also sells a Microfiber and Foam Applicator that is designed for applying the wax coat to the car. It's not a part of the kit. In the end, the included cloth was used for applying the wax to my car.Read more ›
1) The Gold Class Wash. This is the best car wash I have ever used. Wash your car with this wash and the microfiber mit that is included.
2) Clay - unless your car is brand new, you probably need to use the clay. Use the clay along with the Quick Exterior Detailer, to make your paint smooth to the touch.
3) Scratch X is actually a paint cleaner. You want to apply Scratch X to the entire car, to clean contaminants below the surface of the paint. This step is very important. Apply and remove, you can use the applicator that is included obviously. The towel is also great to remove it with, but I like to use a towel to remove, and a second towel to buff it to a perfect shine.
4) The final step - Gold Class Liquid Car Wax. This is one of the best car waxes/sealants I have used. There are other good, some even better perhaps, but this one is nothing to laugh at. It is really good and delivers beautiful depth, shine, and protection!
Your car should look a lot better after all those steps.Read more ›
Individually, each product is more costly and when you add the washing glove and the wax sponge, you have a superb value. While you can certainly choose not to use certain products and save some money, at the cost of this kit you actually get some items virtually for free.
Now, for the process and results:
1. Wash the car with the car wash and use the wash glove. It is effective in removing grime and even some of the insects that always find a way to crash into the front of your car.
2. Clay the car and take your time as this step can provide a huge payoff on the quality of the overall result. I used the clay on my wife's new Lexus and the results were amazing. The surface felt clean and soft.
3. Use the ScratchX product for scratches and swirls. In certain cases, this product can remove the scratch completely. Just follow the directions and note that you may need multiple applications. In my 2001 Avalon I was able to remove most of the vestige of a large scratch running down the right side of my car around the middle of the doors. The scratch isn't fully gone, but it is effectively masked.
4. Use the Gold Class liquid wax to finish off your hard work. I understand the new ICE liquid wax leaves no milky residue, but if you work with this you will not be disappointed. The end result will be a mirror-like finish which really shows off for dark-colored cars.
I personally used microfiber towels in all the steps of the process. They are lint free and very effective. BTW, the Quick Detailer product is something you will want to keep around.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Meguiar's has always been a good product. So this was a gift for my daughter who had just bought a new car.Published 21 hours ago by socalret
Great kit! I bought about half of what this kit has at Autozone and it cost me more. Makes your car look like you paid to have your car detailed professionally.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great kit for a beginner detailer. Donesn't have a few things I would like, such as glass cleaner and actual wax, but it works good.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great collection for all of my car needs. Worth the price instead of buying separately!!!!Published 18 days ago by Debb
Was surprised how much product is in the kit. We did washed waxed 3 cars clayed one. It is really good. I just ordered a few extra sponge applicatorsPublished 24 days ago by BeeBonn