|Item Weight||8.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 11.45 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||D14001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D14001|
|OEM Part Number||D14001|
|Cover Included||Wheel Brightener, 1 Gallon|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Meguiar's D14001 Wheel Brightener, 1 Gallon
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE: Our body shop safe wheel cleaner is safe and effective on clear-coated, factory-painted and chrome wheels. Not safe for polished aluminum, anodized or aftermarket wheels
- NO MORE BRAKE DUST: Quickly and easily removes tough and stubborn brake dust
- REMOVES GRIME: Effective at removing tar, dirt and grime with little or no scrubbing
- EASY TO USE: Simply spray on, hose off with water and wipe
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Concentrate can be diluted up to 4: 1, making the product last longer and giving you more for your money
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Safe on clear coated, factory painted, and chrome wheels Easily removes brake dust Concentrated formula 4: 1 Not safe for polished aluminum
From the manufacturer
Meguiar’s professional strength wheel cleaner
Meguiar’s D140 Wheel Brightener is a professional strength formula designed to quickly and easily remove tough and stubborn brake dust, dirt road grime and tar. Safe and effective on clear-coated, factory painted and chrome wheels, this advanced wheel cleaner is formulated to thoroughly clean rims with little to no scrubbing. This advanced wheel cleaner is body shop safe and a concentrate that can be diluted up to 4:1, saving on money. It’s also available in both 1 gallon and 5 gallon sizes depending on how much volume you’re doing and how much wheel cleaner is needed. There’s a fine line between effective cleaning and a wheel cleaner that’s too aggressive; Wheel Brightener delivers the ultimate in flexibility, cleaning and safety with one professional product that’s effective.
For the best results with Meguiar’s Wheel Brightener
- Always make sure that your wheels and brake components are cool to the touch and that you’re working in the shade.
- Dilute to required strength, up to 4:1.
- Allow wheel cleaner to sit for 30-45 seconds and thoroughly rinse off with water.
- Clean and rinse one wheel at a time.
- For severe accumulations of brake dust, using a wheel brush and agitating may be necessary during the application of Meguiar’s Wheel Brightener.
- For aftermarket brake system, consult manufacturer for proper care.
- Not for use on sensitive surfaces like polished aluminum, anodized or PVD coatings.
Meguiar’s is one of the worldwide leaders in car care. For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for. To learn more, visit our official website.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Marine / RV
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.