|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||DMCKIT6|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMCKIT6|
|OEM Part Number||DMCKIT6|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.95 shipping
Meguiar's DMCKIT6 DA Microfiber Correction System Kit
|You Save:||$13.69 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safe and simple, user-friendly system will remove moderate defects without producing swirls and restore your vehicle's smooth gloss in just two easy steps
- Meguiar's DA Microfiber Cutting Disc and DA Microfiber Finishing Disc together provide exceptional polishing power and finishes perfectly delivering amazing results quickly
- DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit makes it simple and convenient. Includes everything you need to get started for removing defects and adding glossy protection.
- Ideal for use with Meguiar's MT300 Dual Action Polisher, but can be used with any DA Polisher
- DA Microfiber Correction Compound and DA Microfiber Finishing Wax formulated to produce minimal dusting and no slinging for less mess and clean up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Meguiar's DA Microfibert Correctino Sstem simplifies correction in two easy steps. Removes swirls, scratches and other defects then lay down a coating of glossy protection. It corrects paint without creating swirls. Kit includes 16 ounce DA Microfiber Correction Compound, 16 ounce DA Microfiber Finishing Wax and a FREE Meguiar's Apron. Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System 6 Inch Starter Kit is made to be used with a dual action polisher, like Meguiar's G110 DA Polisher. For further application or technical questions about this or any Meguiar’s products, please contact our customer service team at 800-347-5700.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I've used the finishing and cutting discs and compared to older tech "micro fiber" pads like the Surbuf, the meguiars turned out to be a joy to use. Very minimal shedding unlike surbuf. I can't explain it but the pad just feels "smoother" to use.
The results were incredible.. Using this with a fine polish as a 3rd step after your compound+polish will really make your paint pop.
And, I am very pleased that Mcguiars came up with their MICROFIBER CUTTING AND BUFFING PADS for D.A. Polishers. I have used both their 6" and 3 inch micro fiber pads- they are really Great! MADE IN THE USA, have 2 pieces per package, are manufactured by sewing (and possibly gluing) a piece of foam sandwiched between a micro-fiber Cutting/Buffing Surface with an EXTREMELY STRONG CLOTH LIKE MATERIAL that attaches to the backing plate. And man, do they perform like nothing else I have worked with! So, save your time (shopping around) and money for foam pads that under perform (for the most part). I recently used both a 3" and 6" microfiber from Mcguiars to detail a 2011 Ford Mustang (dark color- purple metal flake). The paint was moderately jacked up with a lot of oxidation, bird droppings, a bunch of swirling and several significant deep scratches. I detailed the entire car with just the 2 pads- 6" and 3" Microfiber from Mcguiars, cut for hours and when I was finished, there was no apparent wear with either of the 2 pads- they will hold up for many more vehicles- the micro fiber from Mcguiars are far superior to any foam pads I had ever used. And, when you consider the Price, 2 pads per package, Made in the U.S.A. AND, they hold up like steel, do yourself a favor and buy these