|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 1.2 x 7.1 inches|
|Item model number||G6107|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G6107|
|OEM Part Number||G6107|
Meguiar's G6107 White Wax Paste - 7 oz.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long-lasting wax protection specially formulated for white and light colored paints
- Micro cleaners gently restore paint brightness and brilliance while you wax
- Offers wax protection that lasts months and is easy to apply and remove
- Hand applicator pad included
- Can be applied by Hand, DA Power System G3500, or DA Polisher MT300
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Meguiar's G6107 White Wax Paste - 7 oz.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 3.15 x 7.09 in||4.72 x 3.54 x 10.24 in||2.36 x 8.27 x 2.36 in||3.46 x 3.54 x 3.15 in||5.51 x 5.51 x 4.72 in||3.5 x 1.88 x 9 in|
|Size||7 oz||16 Ounce||16 Ounce||8 Ounces||11 Ounce||16 Ounces|
Specially formulated wax which promotes brilliant color and shine on light to white paints
Meguiar’s White Wax is especially formulated for white to light colored cars and was designed to specifically clean, polish and provide brilliance to lighter colored vehicles. This unique wax contains an advance blend of micro cleaners that remove below surface contaminants to make the paint in your vehicle pop. while protecting it with a high grade carnauba wax, and fortified with Synthetic Polymers to provide long lasting, durable protection.
The Needs of a White Color Car
Waxes for white and light colored cars, benefit most from a formula that provides "brigthness" to the paint to give it a clean and clear reflection. This specially formulated wax is designed to make your paint shine with the help of its cleaning agents, delivering a show car finish.
With Meguiar’s White Wax, you will be able to take the guess-work out of waxing, remove light oxidation and contaminants, clean while you wax for a brilliant finish, and add long lasting wax protection.
Before Applying White Wax
Before working on your car with the Meguiar's White Wax, begin by washing with a wash formulated for cars like Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner (sold separately) and drying your car thoroughly. If surfaces are rough to the touch, you may want to clay your car using Meguiar’s Smooth Surface Clay Kit (sold separately) first.
Applying White Wax
For best results, apply to a freshly washed and dried surface that is cool and in the shade. White Wax may be applied by hand, Dual Action (DA) Polisher or with Meguiar’s DA Power System (sold separately).
- 1. Apply a small amount of product to the included foam applicator pad (hand), or directly to either a polishing or waxing foam pad (DA). Using moderate pressure, work the product into the paint making 2 to 4 overlapping passes. If applying by hand, use a tight,circular pattern. Dull, neglected paint may benefit from more passes.
- 2. Work one section at a time until the vehicle has been completed. Allow the product to dry to a haze, then use a premium towel like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine microfiber (sold separately) or 100% cotton terry towel to remove the product.
- 3. Turn to a clean portion of the towel for final wipe off, buffing to a brilliantly bright shine that lasts.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
then Ultimate Wax would have been better than this stuff. Having said that this may be a decent all in one product for some but not for me