|Model||Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash, 1 gallon|
|Item Weight||9.04 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.54 x 7.17 x 4.33 inches|
|Item model number||G7101FFP|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G7101FFP|
|Cover Included||Gold Class Car Wash|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash - 1 gallon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||4.11 Kilograms|
|Item Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONLY ONE STEP: Designed to both clean and condition your car in one easy step
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Cleans without stripping wax protection
- THE BEST CLEAN: Foams away tough dirt, road grime and contaminants
- RADIANT LOOK: Contains ultra-rich conditioners to make your paint look its best
- FOAM CANNON READY: Diverse application allows it to be used in a bucket or in a foam cannon. *Dilute 5:1 when used with a foam cannon.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Chemical Guys CWS_402 Mr. Pink Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo (1 Gal)
Meguiar's G16216 Ultimate Interior Detailer, 15.2 oz
Mothers 05674 California Gold Carnauba Wash & Wax, 64 oz.
Rain-X 620034 Spot Free Car Wash - 48 fl. oz.
Meguiar's G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner Hfsrq, 2Units
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner is a rich and luxurious car wash designed to both clean and condition paint in one easy step. The premium formula gently foams away tough dirt, road grime & contaminants without compromising wax protection. Ultra-rich paint conditioners clear away debris to reveal color and clarity, leaving paint looking radiant. *Detergents biodegradable per Regulation (EC) No 648/2004.
From the manufacturer
Car wash provides clean and streak free results
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner is a rich sudsing car soap designed to both wash and condition paint in one easy step. The premium formula makes car care easy as it gently foams away tough dirt, road grime and contaminants, without compromising wax protection. The conditioners reveal color and clarity, leaving behind a brilliant shine. This rich foaming soap is also an excellent choice to use with a snow cannon, or foam cannon, at a 5-to-1 mix ratio for washing. Whether washing traditionally with a bucket or with a foam cannon it’s the ideal choice when you begin washing and detailing your car.
Car Washing: Selecting a wash
Dish washing detergents are degreasers that begin to strip away wax and polish and promote oxidation. For this reason, you should always select a premium pH-balanced, non-detergent car wash soap like Gold Class Car Wash and use at the recommended dilution. This will gently clean, boost gloss and preserve your wax protection.
Two bucket method
Meguiar's recommends the 'Two Bucket' method in conjunction with the Meguiar's Grit Guard (sold separately) to reduce the chances of inflicting swirls into the paint. The two-bucket method makes use of one bucket for the wash solution and a second bucket with just plain water to use as a rinse for the wash mitt.
- Use the soapy water bucket to pick up wash solution with the wash mitt and wash a section of the vehicle.
- Dunk the wash mitt into the rinse bucket to remove any loose contaminants it may have picked up.
- Rub your wash mitt across the Grit Guard and it will further collect debris to thoroughly clean the mitt.
- Dunk the mitt back into the soapy water bucket and pick up fresh, uncontaminated wash solution and work on the next section. Consider putting an additional Grit Guard into the soapy water bucket as an added safety precaution.
Selecting a drying cloth
A premium microfiber drying towel is recommended as it will be absorbent, will reduce friction and will be soft and gentle on the paint. Meguiar’s Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel (sold separately) reduces drying time with less wring-outs. The extra large 22” x 30” waffle texture wrings out easily and leaves a spot-free finish.
- For best results, ensure car is cool to the touch and in the shade.
- Rinse surface with water and pour 1 ounce, or 4 cupfuls, of Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner into a wash bucket and add 1 gallon of water.
- Apply to a section with a wash mitt, such as a Meguiar’s Microfiber Wash Mitt, working from the top of the vehicle downward.
- Rinse off with a gentle stream of water to promote a sheeting action.
- Work in sections over the vehicle.
- Wipe off water immediately with a microfiber drying towel or 100% cotton terry towel to prevent water spotting.
Meguiar’s is one of the worldwide leaders in car care. For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for. To learn more visit our official website.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My main ride is a 2017 Mercedes 350 GLE that just went through her first ritual of my cleaning method. She looks much better than when I bought her off the show room floor at the Ann Arbor Mercedes dealership.
Bottom line is that this gallon of Meguiar's Gold will last you a long time, deliver highly satisfactory results, prepare the paint surface for a serious waxing, and help preserve your car's finish for a long time. Do the two bucket method wash followed by a serious wax twice a year and your car will always shine, even if you live, as I do, in Michigan-type winters, with six months of salt and slush eating at the finish. Follow with the Collinite wax and your paint will look like new forever.
I finally used up the first gallon of Gold Class that lasted about five years, and ordered another. Why mess with a good thing.
The only complaint I have is, that is states its made in the USA., but the components come from china, and other counties. So it's not really Made in the USA. is it???
How I review:
When I review a product said product automatically starts with four stars as I rarely will purchase anything below four stars. I then add and/subtract stars based on certain criteria as listed below.
1. If an item is exactly what I expected and nothing more it will receive a four star rating
2. If an item surpasses my expectations it will gain a star
3. If an item goes slightly below my expectations it will lose a star
4. If the instructions for the product (if needed) are poorly written (hard to understand due to language issues or grammar) or just too hard to follow it will lose a star no matter if the product meets or exceed my expectations
5. If a product is significantly below my expectations I will deduct two stars
6. It will be rare that I would give a product one star since I buy mostly items that have a 4+ rating but in rare instances there may be a good reason that even a four star product gets a one star rating from me. It could be because of customer service issues from the company but whatever the case is I will clearly explain my reason for giving a product one star