Meguiar's G10900 Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes, 25 Wipes
|Towel form type||Bath Towel|
|Age Range (Description)||All Ages|
About this item
- ALL-IN-ONE LEATHER WIPES: Large non-lining wipes are saturated with aloe-enriched moisturizers to clean, condition and protect in one step for easy leather care
- LEATHER CLEANER: Cleaners safely and gently remove dirt and grime
- LEATHER CONDITIONER: Premium conditioners and aloe nourish leather for a supple look and feel
- PROTECTS: Rich moisturizers help prevent leather from drying out and cracking while UV protection helps prevent aging and fading
- NO RESIDUE: Cleans and protects without leaving a white residue or greasy finish
There is a newer version of this item:
From the manufacturer
Leather cleaner and leather conditioner in one easy wipe
If you want to pamper and maintain the leather surfaces in your car quickly and easily Meguiar’s has the perfect solution with Gold Class Rich Leather 3-in-1 Wipes. These luxurious, large size, non-linting leather wipes deliver complete leather care by cleaning, conditioning and protecting in one easy step. Cleaners gently remove dirt and grime while UV protection help to defend against premature aging and fading. These luxurious wipes also contain premium conditioners and aloe that help to nourish your leather for a soft, supple look and feel. When done, leather is left natural looking and enriched with a luxurious appearance instead of looking wet or greasy. If you have leather in your car, keep it in like new condition with this gentle, effective formula that works to clean and restore while helping to prevent premature wear, such as drying and fading.
Tips and Suggestions for using these car cleaning wipes
- For best results, apply to a cool surface.
- As an extra precaution, it’s always a good idea to test for color fastness and compatibility on a small inconspicuous area.
- To open container: Take off cap and remove seal. Pull up wipe from the center of the roll and carefully slide the corner of the wipe into the cap opening. Place cap back on container.
- For reduced shine, wipe surface with a clean, soft 100% cotton terry cloth towel or microfiber after application.
- Do not use on suede.
- Meguiar’s Gold Class Rich Leather 3-in-1 Wipes do not contain lanolin.
- Also excellent for use on leather briefcases, luggage, furniture, handbags, coats, and shoes.
- If deeper cleaning is needed, precede with Meguiar’s Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner – G18516. It offers more cleaning while still being safe on leather surfaces.
Directions for use
- Pull wipe to use.
- Test for colorfastness and compatibility on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wipe on surfaces to be treated.
- Keep turning the wipe to a clean side for best results.
- Snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss.
Meguiar’s is one of the worldwide leaders in car care. For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for. To learn more, visit our official website.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Marine / RV
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.
Clean, condition and protect your leather surfaces in one easy step with Meguiar’s Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes. Our gentle, effective formula cleans, restores and enriches leather for a luxurious appearance while helping to prevent premature drying and cracking. Saturated with aloe-enriched conditioners and moisturizers, our leather wipes help protect from spills and stains, while UV protection helps prevent aging and fading. 25 full size premium wipes per container.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : G10900
- Date First Available : June 2, 2004
- Manufacturer : Meguiar's
- ASIN : B0002V9IFK
- Best Sellers Rank: #46,311 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
- #228 in Leather Care Products
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gosh.. i sound like an info-mercial!
I use these from time to time to freshen up my seats (Mazda CX5 2016 GT) and I like having them in the event of an emergency, aka someone makes a mess in the car.
I even bought one for my mom who just recently purchased a new Fiat 500x!
To do both front seats (front and back) and rear seats, also the various levels of leather trim that I have (steering wheel, door panels, auto stick), I use about 4 wipes per use. I plan on moving to the liquid form because I feel I can get more use out of it, while for my mother. This is really easy for her to spot clean her seats and I know she wont invest into cleaning as much as I do (i go it 3 - 4 times a month while she will do it 3-4 times a year)
However! A big let down is it takes soo many wipes to acheive even the basic results. So, if you have the money to spend on a lot of wipes (it's required), this is the product for you!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.