|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 3.8 x 9.3 inches|
|Item model number||M20532|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M20532|
|OEM Part Number||M20532|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Meguiar's M205 Mirror Glaze Ultra Finishing Polish - 32 oz.
|You Save:||$4.05 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced technology formula provides a deep gloss and rich, swirl-free results
- Permanently removes swirls and light defects from all paint
- Produces deep reflections and high gloss
- Smooth buffing feel, easy wipe-off, and fast clean-up
- Formulated for use by Hand, DA Polisher, or Rotary Buffer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Meguiar's Ultra Finishing Polish
Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish is an ultra fine finishing polish for achieving the highest levels of gloss and clarity following a compounding process. The micro abrasive, non gumming formulation provides for a long working time without drying out. Achieve stunning levels of gloss on paint with professional grade Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish.With Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish permanently remove swirls and light defects from all paints, produce deep reflections and high gloss, and eliminate holograms and buffer swirls from a more aggressive compounding step.
A Few Tips About Applying M205 Ultra Finishing Polish
Polishes should be applied to small areas at a time, when working either by hand, with a dual action polisher such as Meguiar's G110v2 Dual Action Polisher, or with a rotary polisher. Working small areas at a time allows concentrates the work and maximizes the efficiency of M205 Ultra Finishing Polish.
Keep the following points in mind when working with any polish like Meguiar's M205 Ultra Finishing Polish: polishes do not need to dry before removing and in fact should be wiped off immediately after they are worked over the finish. If they dry, the can be difficult to remove. For M205 Ultra Finishing Polish, simply go over the same area again with more M205 to re-wet the surface and then remove it while it’s still wet. Polishes need to be worked into the finish; they are not wipe on, wipe off products. Use a moderate amount of pad pressure to achieve optimum performance. Polishes remove everything off the surface of the paint including wax, so after using paint cleaner, Meguiar’s strongly recommends re-applying a protective coating of wax. A finishing polish like M205 is not designed for heavy or severe defect removal, but rather is a refining step between defect removal and application of wax. The harder the paint and the deeper the defect, the smaller the area that should be worked on at one time.
Applying M205 Ultra Finishing Polish
- 1. Dispense a small amount of Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish directly onto a foam applicator pad or a small, clean 100% cotton terry towel.
- 2. Work a small section at a time using a tight, circular pattern and making 4-6 overlapping passes. When the M205 Ultra Finishing Polish starts to turn clear, make one final pass to polish the surface.
- 3. Before moving on to the next section, use Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries. Additional application of M205 Ultra Finishing Polish may be required to remove deep &/or stubborn defects.
- 4. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
- 5. Follow up with any Meguiar’s wax, like Ultimate Wax.
By Dual Action Polisher:
- 1. Attach the appropriate polishing pad to the Meguiar’s G110v2 Dual Action Polisher (W9207).
- 2. Set the tool to speed 4, and apply a strip of Meguiar’s M205 Ultra Finishing Polish directly onto the pad.
- 3. Place the face of the pad flat on the paint. Turn on the Meguiar’s Dual Action Polisher and begin buffing using light to moderate pressure in an overlapping pattern while keeping the pad flat against the paint at all times.
- 4. Work a small section (2’ x 2’) at a time, until the Ultimate Compound starts to turn clear. Apply additional Ultra Finishing Polish as needed until maximum gloss is achieved.
- 5. Before moving on to the next section, use Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel to wipe away any product residue before it dries.
- 6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle.
- 7. Follow up with any Meguiar’s and wax, like Ultimate Wax.
By Rotary Polisher:
- 1. Attach the appropriate foam polishing pad to the rotary polisher and set the tool speed to 1200-1600rpm to remove light to moderate defects, 1200rpm or slower for final finishing polish.
- 2. Apply a bead of M205 directly to the paint surface and begin working in a 2’ x 2’ area with overlapping passes. Continue working until defects are removed.
- 3. Wipe remaining residue with a Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel before moving on to the next section.
- 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed to complete the rest of the vehicle, cleaning the pad often.
- 5. For final polishing and to really maximize gloss, follow the steps outlined below.
- 6. Finish by applying any Meguiar’s wax, like Ultimate Wax.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is what all polishes should be, fast and effective.
There is a bit of splatter with this product so set your speed at two or three and make sure you smear the product around on your hood before turning the buffing wheel on. Under the wiper blades, I found there to be a minimum of splattering on the windshield plastic and what little dried material there was to be found, easily cleaned up with a damp drying towel.
This product easily distributes on a prepared surface and a primed buffing pad will spread this product over a large area. Of course, as always, this is a product that needs to be applied in the shade to prevent premature drying of the product as it's being worked.
After grinding on your flat panel surfaces, this is the product one wants to follow-up with to put the final polish on the surfaces that everybody sees. Whether one preps their paint surface with "Ultra Cut Compound" or "Medium-Cut Cleaner," one "NEEDS" to follow up with this product and a soft sponge rotary cleaning pad to bring out the best in their paint.
The look of satisfaction one gets when removing this product's haze is wonderful......now one can apply the final wax or sealant in good faith, knowing they've done their best to bring out a deep, health paint shine.
Considering how much we spend on buffing machines, pads, washes, micro cloths, rubber rejuvenators and tire cleaners, this is not an expensive product and if using for daily appearances of the upper large panels like the hood and fender tops, using this product on a regular basis, this product will last a long time; in my opinion, very cost effective.
Check out Junkman2000 on YouTube for a good guide on getting results w/ the M105 & M205 combo. Also, I recommend you go for the 32oz bottle as I underestimated just how small the 8oz is & thus you get more bang for your buck.