Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 3, 2013
I have a truck that is 12 years old and stays outside in the sun. The paint is dark blue and had an oxidized look to it. I bought this speed glaze because body shops and used car lots use it. I have a Porter Cable model 7424 random orbit polisher. I bought a 5 inch hook and loop mounting pad and some foam pads here on Amazon. Washed the truck really good to get rid of any grit. Polished the truck and it looks great! The clear coat is clear again and I can see the metalic sparkle. The 7424 is good for a non professional like me because with reasonable care you won't burn the paint. It has been a year now and it still looks really good. Speed Glaze is safe, easy to use and produces great results.
on April 17, 2007
For those of you who do not want to go through a ton of steps just to polish your ride, this product is for you! When used with a good dual action polisher such as the Porter Cable 7424, the process is a breeze. Meguiar's speed glaze removes fine swirls and scratches and polishes all in one step. Follow it up with your favorite wax and you're done! You'll be truely amazed with the results.
on April 14, 2009
I use this product with a Porter Cable dual action polisher to polish a 9 year old black Mustang. This polish is easy to work with. It removes swirl marks, light scratches and oxidation. I finish off polishing with Meguier's M21 sealant for a nice shine. I get a lot of compliments on how new my car looks.
on October 20, 2010
My van needed a new paint job, and this is a rare product that can be used on uncured automotive paint. It gives a brilliant shine, and it is easy to apply and remove. I now use it between wax jobs for showroom shine. This bottle is twice the size of the normal Meguiar's size, and for only a buck or two more. Buy a bottle while it's still available!
on May 11, 2011
I used this polish with Porter Cable 7424XP orbital polisher on my 2 years old Subaru Legacy with amazing result. It removed fine swirl, small scratch, and made the paint smooth and shiny. But in my case, I have some stain in which this polish doesn't cut it. If your car is in good shape, this product will work wonder for you.
on January 19, 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 18, 2012
Great product used it after a touchup paint job had just enouth cutting power and did a good job polishing.
on October 1, 2011
I got a recommendation from my friend to use M80 before waxing my car to enhance its shiny.. and i am so amaze with the results..
on October 15, 2010
Great product for a paint that is in decent shape. Will not take out big scratches. Mild enough to use often
on March 5, 2015
Fell on the floor during the night while I slept and split open before I got to use it. A total loss. So the container could be tougher but I'm sure the product is great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.