Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Cloths (Pack of 3)
|Price:||$6.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produces a mirror-like shine on all finishes
- Thick, deep pile has more absorbency
- Safety edging prevents scratching
- Pre-washed for maximum absorbency
- Outperforms traditional terry towels
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel is an indispensable tool in maintaining a car’s appearance. It is the ultimate wipe off towel for producing show car perfect results on paint, glass, plastic and chrome. It’s incredibly plush microfiber absorbs two times more than traditional terry towels providing faster wipe off with less strokes. The Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel provides the fastest and easiest way to remove polishes, waxes and spray detailers. Each towel is 16 x 24 with safety edging that prevents scratching and are pre-washed for maximum absorbency.
Importance of Microfiber
Using poor quality towels can be the difference between a show car perfect finish and paint that is swirled and scratched. Good quality microfiber towels have a deep nap that are able to safely absorb the products buffed from the surface. The microfiber nap also helps to absorb any contaminants that are on the surface and are prone to scratching paint.
Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels are extremely versatile and can be used with any product that is used on the paint such as a compound, polish, wax, detailer or spray wax. They are also great to use on the interior of a vehicle for removing cleaners, protectants or leather conditioners. After one use of a good quality microfiber towel, there's no need to go back to using terry towels again.
Washing is defined as the removal of loose contaminants from any surface. For washing Meguiar’s recommends any Meguiar’s Car Wash Soap, Meguiar’s Microfiber Wash Mitt, Meguiar's Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel, and two 5-gallon buckets.
Choosing a Car Wash
Meguiar's recommends using a pH-balanced, non-detergent car wash using the correct dilution with a high quality wash mitt, like Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt. All Meguiar's car washes are non-detergent and offer excellent cleaning ability while lubricating the surface to help dirt and grime glide off the paint instead of grind into the paint.
Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax is the perfect way to clean and shine a car's finish in-between regular waxing, boosting its protection, glossiness and shine. Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax is compatible with all Meguiar's washes and waxes. It features hybrid carnauba/polymer wax protection, incredible sudsing action safely lifts dirt, grime, and enhance gloss and shine in one easy step.
Meguiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner is a rich and luxurious product designed to both wash and condition paint in one easy step. The premium formula gently foams away tough dirt, road grime and contaminants without compromising wax protection. Its premium formula gently foams away dirt and grime and its conditioners reveal color and clarity.
Meguiar's Deep Crystal Car Wash contains special ingredients that extend the life of the suds. Dirt and grime are quickly loosened and removed while wax protection is preserved. It also contains ingredients with special foam removes dirt and grime without harming the paint. It does not strip wax protection, like dishwashing detergents. Never use dish washing detergent as it may strip wax protection, promote oxidation and lead to premature deterioration of vinyl, plastic and rubber trim.
Two Bucket Method
Meguiar's recommends the “Two Bucket” method in conjunction with the Meguiar's Grit Guard to reduce the chances of inflicting swirls into the paint. The two-bucket method makes use of one bucket for a wash solution and a second bucket with just plain water to use as a rinse for Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt.
- 1. Use the water bucket to dunk the Microfiber Wash Mitt into the soapy water bucket and wash a panel or section of the vehicle.
- 2. Dunk the Microfiber Wash Mitt and any loose contaminants it picked up, into the rinse bucket, swish it around and wring it out.
- 3. The Grit Guard is simply a baffle in the bottom of the bucket, preventing loose contaminants from being dispersed back into the water the next time the wash mitt is rinsed.
- 4. Now dunk the mitt into the soapy water bucket and wash the next panel or section of the vehicle. As an added safety precaution insert a Grit Guard into the soapy water bucket as well.
Top Customer Reviews
Quality? 9/10 ~ It feels nice and soft as you would expect and want for your car but it's a little too thing. But again...it's 3x towels for under $10!
Quantity? 10/10 ~ Considering the price and the quality I would have been happy buying just 2 but this item comes with 3 towels!
Price? 10/10 ~ 3 towels for under $10 is a good deal to me. Especially when the towels are nice and soft and will treat your car right.
Check out the pictures I took as well.
Comment below any questions you may have / let me know if my review and pictures helped you
I can honestly say I've bought just about every microfiber cloth out there, and none work as well as these. I can clean the stainless in my kitchen in minutes, with no streaks, no lint, just shine, and without using chemicals (just some white vinegar and rubbing alcohol in warm water.)
I probably added a few years to my life with all the time I've saved with these cloths. I highly recommend them!
1) The size of the towel. The standard microfiber towel used in car care is 16x16 compared to 16x24 of the Meguiars. This makes it hard to control when you fold the towel four ways. A 16x16 towel will fold into a square, allowing even pressure from your hand onto the car. This towel folds into a rectangle and is hard to manipulate when wiping product off a car.
2) The short nap of the towel. For those who dont know, the nap refers to the fibers that are protruding from the towel. For the Meguiars, the nap is short on both sides. This is the biggest issue I have with this towel. Normally I like to have a short nap on one side and a long nap on the other. The long nap helps with picking up dirt and embedding it deeper into the towel so that it does not potentially scratch your cars paint. Having a short nap limits the use of this towel in the car world as it can only be used on the cleanest of paint so that scratches do not form.
1) The quality. The towel itself has no faults in terms of construction. The seams are sewn nice and tight and there arent any hard sports that could scratch your car.
2) The price. The price for a pack of 3 is fairly reasonable. Quality microfiber towels from a dedicated detailing supply store can cost 5-8 dollars a towel which is absurd. These offer a good value for someone who is just starting out.
Meguiars Supreme Shine is a great towel but it would not be my ideal choice for car care. The size makes this towel too hard to use and the short nap on both sides makes the towel non-versatile. It doesnt have its place for me but the towel itself is constructed well and is definitely great value for the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Microfiber towels. I use them to clean my car windows and stained glass projects. Work fine for my needs.Published 23 hours ago by Bill
Crazy as it seems, these really are better and softer then other cheap microfiber cloths. I was surprised and very happy by that and would buy them again.Published 1 day ago by GG
Microfiber cloths I used it only once, the size of each one of them are enough to complete the cleaning of a minivan using only one, very nice product for cleaning wax and give a... Read morePublished 2 days ago by fugimaster