Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2015
Nice towels. I have some for just wax removal, some for interior work and some to dry the car. They do a great job. For those that don't know (like me a year ago) to clean them warm to hot water just a couple of drops of detergent agitate them in the sink and rinse with a little white vinager in some water. Do not use fabric softener and do not wash the wax towels with the others. Wash them separate. I actual,wash mine in the sink and it takes maybe 5 mins so not much of a headache there.
on December 17, 2015
Whether drying my car or applying a leather conditioner to my seats I definitely love these clothes and have ordered a couple packs. For car drying they are large size and you can get two hands on them to make drying more efficient and to wrap around objects like side mirrors. The cloths are plush and light weight. They hold a lot of water and I can use one to dry my entire car off (after using "Original T-Bar Silicone Water Blade" on the flat surfaces). Definitely a basic supply of car washing. Good quality construction holds up after repeated use.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 2, 2015
Using these is a great and simple way to bring the shine back to your car. From experience, drying/buffing your car with these results in a shine that competes with some waxes on the market. Very absorbent for their size. The only downside I've found is that they are difficult to wash, so if you use these to do anything other than buff out the body of the car (for example: polish rims). you might not be able to get the grime off them very easily. This isn't a fault of this product in particular obviously, but just a forewarning. Great product, will definitely buy again.
on July 27, 2009
I recently tried Meguiar's wax when I ran out of my usual Carnuba Wax and surprisingly it worked as well - and thought I'd try something else from Meguiar. I was initially reluctant to purchase a FAKE chamois since none have felt or looked like the REAL thing but Meguiar's at least looks like one due to the color and you probably couldn't tell one apart from a chamois (car enthusiast's usual choice) at a distance (i.e., across the street). The Meguiar's X2020 Supreme Shine Microfiber 3 pack I purchased from Amazon was less than the price of a single REAL CHAMOIS so I wasn't expecting much. After washing and waxing my car, I went ahead and used one of them. What do you know? It worked as well, if not better than, a REAL CHAMOIS. I was on a roll at point and decided to wash my wife's car (it was waxed the previous week but she had gone out of town with it and picked up bunch of bug splatters) and use another one. Wow! I'm a believer now. Never mind that it feels likes a baby cloth this thing really works well to pick up whatever moisture you left. I highly recommend this product!!!
on October 24, 2015
These towels worked great for polishing the car after applying the 3M Hand Glaze I use. The towels are big and extremely soft and the price is great for three of them in the pack.
on July 4, 2008
I take great pride in the appearance of my vehicles. I have tried many car care products from many companies and Meguiar's are the best.

As far as this specific product is concerned; I have tried all the methods. Terry cloth, high quality chamois, and even a couple of gimicks like the Mr. Clean Auto-wash kit and I'm ashamed to admit it... I even bought a pack of Sham-Wows from the TV. (For a review of the Mr. Clean product please go to my profile. As far as the shamwow is concerned... DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!)

This Meguiar's microfiber has crazy absorbancy. It amazes me every time I use the product. I received my first X2020 in a car care kit. When used in conjunction with a chamois or deionized water it will sopp up all the nooks and crannies of the car i.e. rearviews, door handles, emblems etc. There is no water left behind after a single wipe. It leaves a streak free and debris free finish with very little effort. They are machine washable and come out looking great with no fuzz from other towels in the mix.

I recently purchased a pack of 3 for $8.88, an incredible price, and use one for wheels, one as a workhorse and one as a finisher. It is a great combination. You will never buy another type of microfiber cloth. Meguiar's has, once again, perfected an essential car care product.
on May 15, 2014
Love these microfiber cloths, use it on stainless steel appliances and it leaves no streaks.
Use it to clean glass and windows and no streaks.
Use it also to clean and dry my car, it absorbs water well and it also dries fast.
Use it with my favorite leather care lotion, the WhooHoo-Clean Leather Conditioner and Cleaner in One. Luxurious Leather Lotion for Your Designer and Fine Leather Goods. Protect Your Leather Investment. 15 FL OZ. Made in USA!, for my leather designer handbags, shoes, and sofas.
I don't have to worry about scratching the leather and it washes well.
I bought the pack of 3 and it's just a great value.
Will continue using these microfibers.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 17, 2016
They work good. Rinsing and washing rag by hand after each use is recomended, will prolong rag. Their isn't much to say, this microfiber rags lasted longer than other rags that I have used. Other rags get stiff and after a while start taking leave swirl marks. These are a bit better, I like them. Keep in mind, they won't last forever.
on May 26, 2016
Works really well. I no longer use Windex or any other glass cleaner solution for my car windshield, mirrors, or anything else for that matter. Simply use water with this microfiber and the finish is excellent. Just remember to wash them separate from any items that have lint. I love this product.
on May 17, 2016
Found one of these left in my Lexus after the dealer "detailed" the car. So of course, I used it on several things at home...love it! Thus I bought a package of these towels. (Even tucked them into the bags along with presents for Christmas for the guys! They loved 'em too.)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.