Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death - PlayStation Vita
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.26 (21%)|
- Labyrinths of Possibility: Navigate challenging maps and puzzles in this first-person dungeon-crawler.
- Woman & Machine Together: Pair your 3-person party with three different Guardians for a turn-based, dungeon-crawling battle system.
- Advanced Robotics: Unique Guardian robots can be customized even further with different parts and crystals to enhance their abilities.
- Elemental Enemies: Strategize attacks between your humans and Guardians and find the crack in your foe's armor by exploiting their elemental weakness.
- Voiceover & Language Options: Enjoy the original Japanese voices and new English voiceovers and sub-titles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Suit up! A worldwide blackout means it's time to put your dungeon-crawling skills to the test. The rotation of the celestial bodies has ceased, and it's up to you to make your way through the four tower mazes and set things in motion again in this challenging dungeon-crawling RPG. Your heroines will be joined in battle by giant mechanical Guardians, whose individual parts can be customized in multiple ways to suit your battle style against a multitude of elemental enemies! First, the winds stopped. Then, birds vanished from the skies. Finally, the sun set... And an eternal night fell upon the world. The reason was quickly identified. It was a story told of in legends. The world had ceased hundreds of years ago as well. But there was a legendary mage who had managed to restart it. Thus, elders gathered capable young Machina Mages from around the world. They sent them to the legendary city: Machina City, Southern Cross. You must restart the world, and bring an end to this eternal night. That is your mission, and your destiny. Now, go forth on your journey. Go, Estra!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
El juego en sí se siente un poco simple, tal vez necesito invertirle más tiempo, pero un buen juego no debería tardar tanto en engancharte, espero mejore
El juego en sí tiene mecánicas divertidas, aunque gráficamente no es la gran cosa.
Es recomendable buscarse un demo o probarlo antes para saber si es tu tipo de juego o no.