|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$129.00 - $139.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Polished A-line gown that features a classic jewel neckline and an open keyhole back. This beauty is complete with a pleated satin skirt printed in a floral pattern and with bulit in petticoat.
- Bulit in bra pad, back zipper closure, polished printed satin skirt.
- Perfect for pageant, mother of bride, evening party, wedding, Homecoming, prom or any formal occasion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"Meier" is an US registered brand and is owned by company Meier Collection Inc. "Meier" is a high-end product line and provide formal social occasion gowns for the upscale, high fashion woman. The Meier Collection of evening gowns and formal dresses is adorned with plush details of European lace, rhinestones, artistic embroidery and exquisite draping. Formal ball gowns, mermaid dresses and slim sheaths in an array of colors allow The Meier Collection to be worn for a variety of special occasions.
How to Determine Your Dress Size???
1 Measure your bust. You'll need to measure the fullest part of your bust (NOT bra size) to get the proper measurement .
2 Measure your waist. Bend to one side and find your waist's natural crease. At the crease, measure around your waist, making sure that the measuring tape is a bit loose. You can also find your natural waist by measuring 2 inches up from your belly button.
3 Measure your hips. Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
4 Look at our size chart. Keep in mind that size charts tend to be different for different styles, you can use the size chart as a basic guide. Always choose the larger size if your measurements come between two sizes. Avoid the dress size generators, as they tend to give you the wrong sizes.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01N0XC2KW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 3, 2017
- Average Customer Review: