Meind power inverter 3000 Watt peak 6000 watt DC 12 Volt to AC 220 Volt 230V converter Peak 6000Watt with battery charge function AC 220V to DC 12V inverters
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Converter DC power from the 12V battery into AC 220V to power your home appliance.
- The socket is universal socket , it could use in most all of the countries . The AC wire is for charging the battery of 12V . It's weight is 6kg , it provide a enough 3000W and peak 6500W
- With battery charge function, when your battery is out of power . The inverter could charge your battery using the AC wire .
- MCU controlled with numerous safety features keeps your gear safe. It will automatically shut down in the event of short-circuits, low battery power, DC input voltage overload, output overload, or excessive temperature. It can resume working automatically after these exceptions eliminated.
- This inverter is only for DC 12V use, can NOT be applied to DC 24V. And when use with the battery charge function, please also charge the 12V battery .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||—||Green||DC 12V to AC 220V||—||Blue||—|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.91 x 11.81 x 5.12 in||—||2.8 x 18.23 x 7.48 in||8.9 x 19.92 x 6.1 in||8.26 x 22.5 x 7 in|
3)AC output voltage:220V
4)DC input Voltage:12V
5)Waveform:Modified Sine Wave
6)AC output frequency:50±4 Hz
7)DC Voltage range:10.5~15.0V
8)DC Non-load Current Draw:≤ 0.4 amps(at 12V input)
9)LED Indicator:Input voltage level, output load level and status
12)Bat. Low Alarm:10.5V±0.5V
13)Bat. Low Shutdown:＜9.6V
14)Over Load Protection:＞3000W,Shut off output voltage, re-power on to recover
18)Input of Charging:AC 110V-240V
19)Output of Charging:DC 13.8V
20)The AMP of Charging:about 10A
1) low battery shut-off
2) Hight battery shut-off
3) Automatic overheat shut-of
4) Overload protection and Overheat protection
1)Household Appliances: compact microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, small bar refrigerators, small vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines and fans
2)Power Tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers
3)Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
4)LED display shows output power and watt consumption
5)Office Equipment: computers with 17A monitors, printers, facsimile machines
6)Heavy-duty stud connector
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It squeals like mad if the battery is low, but the unit serves the purpose of running my solar powered water pump.
NOTE: The ground isn't connected to anything inside and ONLY produces 220VAC