4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Meinl Cymbals Byzance 21" Jazz Nuance Ride with Rivets, Ralph Peterson Signature — MADE IN TURKEY — Hand Hammered B20 Bronze, 2-YEAR WARRANTY, B21NUR, inch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Hand hammered in Turkey from cast B20 bronze alloy — reminiscent and futuristic with growl and clarity, the Byzance 21” Nuance Ride was developed to be used as a crash/ride or primary ride in numerous styles from straight-ahead to Afro-Cuban to funk
- Ralph Peterson Jr. Signature — Ralph’s Nuance ride is a companion cymbal to his signature Byzance Symmetry Ride and reflects the opposite but same properties in a ying-yang sense — the sound is tighter and higher pitched with varying degrees of wash
- Six brass rivets — six brass rivets spaced one inch apart in a single cluster gives you definition and dryness when you play close to them and more wash and sizzle as you play further away, providing a nuanced sound depending on where you strike
- Large bell — one thing Ralph noticed about great big band drummers is that they used rides with large bells to help project and cut through — the hammering and steep shape of this bell adds a complex sound that’s blanketed in overtones as it cuts through
- A great pairing — a long time professor at Berklee and protégé of Art Blakey, Ralph settled into the Nuance and Symmetry rides after trial and error with the build process to arrive at cymbals that reflect his truth without him having to dig it out
- Modern versatility rooted in tradition — hand hammered into shape in Turkey using B20 bronze, Meinl Byzance cymbals are deeply rooted in traditional cymbal crafting methods, yet their old-world background is dialed-in to 21st century needs
- Manufacturer disclaimer — typographical or grammatical errors found in the bullet point or description text on this product page are a result of this site’s system and are neither the fault of the manufacturer nor marketplace sellers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Byzance Jazz offers a deep well of expressive cymbals that draw players in. The hihats have a smooth and subtle response, and the crashes are known for a buttery feel that only develops from their hand hammered profiles and lathed surfaces. In addition, many unique and complex ride cymbals have been created within this line to help you find your voice behind the kit. These cymbals are made in Turkey from cast B20 bronze and hand hammered into shape by skilled Turkish cymbal smiths.