Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Meinl Percussion MCB22-BP Professional Cymbal Bag Backpack, Black
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping|
- PROFESSIONAL BAG WITH PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS: The Meinl 22-inch Professional Cymbal Backpack Bag features two adjustable padded backpack straps for hands free transportation of your cymbals. The bag is made with reinforced heavty duty nylon stitching that is tough enough for the heaviest of road warriors. Internal padding protects your cymbals from bumps and falls.
- EXTERNAL HIHAT/SPLASH COMPARTMENT: To ensure you keep all of your cymbals safe inside the bag, a smaller 15-inch diameter front pocket is the perfect place for hihats, splashes, and small crash cymbals that would otherwise not fit right with larger cymbals in the main compartment.
- HOLDS UP TO 22-INCH CYMBALS WITH INTERNAL DIVIDERS: This bag is designed to comfortably hold cymbals up to 22 inches in diameter. Internal soft dividers help eliminate cymbal-to-cymbal contact. The double pull heavy duty zipper is easy to use while keeping your cymbals securely closed in the bag.
- GREAT FOR DRUMMERS AND PERCUSSIONISTS: Cymbal bags are a vital piece of gear for any drummer or percussionist. The Professional Cymbal Backpack Bag is perfect for any player at any skill level.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR MEINL WARRANTY: All Meinl bags carry a two-year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from authorized retailers (excludes zippers).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Meinl 22 inch Cymbal Bag has two backpack straps on the backside for easy transportation. An external hihat/splash compartment holds cymbals up to 15 inches in diameter, includes a glow-in-the-dark Meinl logo for spotting your bag in darkly lit venues.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The compartments for your sticks are fairly snug, and spaced so that you don't get a ton of sticks in each slot. I view this as a good thing because it is easy to grab the exact stick you need if you drop one or have a quick stick change (maybe from a mallet to a stick).
Plenty of extra pockets for keys, phone, pencils etc... although I will miss the larger mallet bag because I could just slide a full size notebook into it. This obviously won't allow it, but that would be like asking a dog to climb a tree.
One of the neat features of this bag is that it actually has a small separate folded middle section that gives a little space to the bag when it's zipped up. This will help prevent your mallets from getting smashed up at the heads... it's a nice feature.
The bag material feels pretty strong and looks like it will take a beating. As of this writing I haven't taken it out to a gig, but it will be tested soon enough. You know how those cheap nylon bags look and feel - they'll start fraying/pulling where they're stitched and eventually come apart. This Meinl bag should hold up much better.
So yeah, I'll probably update this once get to road test it, but for the time being, it's holding my sticks well and feels solid... I'd be happy to recommend it to someone looking for a good quality stick bag at a great price!
Best of luck to you all!
It was able to hold 2 pairs of marimba mallets, bass 5 mallets, 3 pairs of Marching sticks, 5 pairs of concert sticks, timp mallets, brushes, as well as all of the extra sticks I would pick up after my section of high school freshmen. There is a pocket on the inside for a pitch pipe, and smaller ones for pencils. The outside pocket was great for stick tape, a drum key, and girly essentials like Chapstick and hair ties.
The handle is well made, and the strap is even better! On days when you're taking home text books, a coffee mug, lunch box and a uniform, the strap came in handy because it just went over your shoulder and by your side.
I absolutely love this stick bag, it is SO well made and definitely worth the price. It was cheaper than my vic firth bag that fit less and broke after a year. I suggested it to my whole section. I used this bag all of senior year and it's coming to college this year. I am SO in love! This bag is great for beginners, or for pros. I love it.
This bag has plenty of room for lots of sticks for the player who needs something for everything (I carry about 10 pairs of sticks, 2 sets of brushes and 2 sets of standard mallets). The bag's thickness is possibly one of its best features. It carries all of these with no problem at all.
All finishes, the strap, handles, zipper, front pocket, inside pockets, and padding are quite high quality. All of them have lasted me for a few months and thats usually the threshold at which other bags have failed. I have carried a ProMark bag rigged with a duct tape loop instead of a strap clip and both DW and Zildjian bags that the top was open at all times due to zipper problems. I feel safe in saying that this bag will stand the test of time whether its in the hands of the music student, garage band player, local venue player, or even a traveling player.
I am so glad I've found the bag for me at a price that won't make me cringe. This bag is easily the best for the money and very surely on the top of the shortlist of bags to consider when purchasing.
The materials and construction are extremely durable. I bet it will take decades to wear this out!
I love this bag, being a percussionist, it allows me to carry a number of various sticks plus other types of percussive instruments to be used whenever the opportunity arises. Everything, I'm using packs neatly in one carry bag and makes life much easier for me to transport from one place to another. Very well constructed and built to last.