Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 964 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,006 reviews
on May 2, 2014
I agree with all the other reviews, these work great. My only problem was that I had to return them and get a larger size. This is the sizing chart for calf circumference on the box, if it's helpful for anyone:

Small--9.5 in to 12.5 in/24 cm to 32 cm
Medium--12.5 in to 15.5 in/32 cm to 39 cm
Large--15.5 in to 18 in/39 cm to 46 cm
X Large--18 in to 20 in/46 cm to 51 cm
22 comments| 446 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
My calves are 15.5 inches around, which is exactly between what they recommend for a medium and large. I went with a medium and was very happy with the decision. The sleeves feel GREAT when you pull them on, and stay in place nicely. The aching in my shins and calves instantly subsided.

I would highly recommend that you save your money and purchase these instead of the much more expensive 2XU sleeves.
on February 28, 2014
I've tried a few brands to get the right fit, these and the 2xu's are very nice.
Other brands tend to fray or 'roll up' at the ends, these maintain their shape. Keep my calves feeling nice throughout the various routines. Will buy another pair
on October 5, 2014
I was skeptical because of the price and it being made by a little known brand claiming to be high end. Lets face it... Items like that are a dime a dozen on Amazon. These are the real deal. I prefer CEP or 2XU because of the extra compression that never looses shape. In my opinion, they are the two I would put at the very top. UNTIL I bought these. Let me start out by saying I am 6'3", 185lbs and I bought the large. I have 15.5" calves so I ride the line with most brands, including this one. Some end up being too big and others too small. The large fit perfectly. I like A LOT of compression and that's exactly what these give you.

I've had them for awhile and they are cheap in comparison to CEP, 2XU, Zoot, and CWx. SO, I decided to see exactly how they would withstand intentional abuse. I have washed them SEVERAL times and always run them through the dryer on high heat. I've pulled and stretched them to see if I could hear any threads breaking or if they'd rip. No rips and I never heard a thread break. I'd NEVER EVER do that to any of my other running gear.

I have plantar fasciitis, perineal tendonitis, and shin splints in my right foot. I attribute most of the to spending a few years in the Marine Corps. lol! Anyway... I spend good money on quality products that I will benefit from. 9 times out 10 you get what you pay for with competition athletic gear. Compression sleeves and socks are the one thing I refuse to skimp on. Compression socks and sleeves have been the "game changer" for me and have helped me enjoy running again. So, after spending a few hundred dollars on socks and sleeves... I decided to take a chance on these because of all the favorable reviews and the LOW price. I'm glad I did. I have had a lot of compliments on them too. They look pretty cool on top of working as advertised. I actually just ordered a high viz green pair about 5 minutes ago.

The one thing that may be an issue for some people may be the material and the heat. The material isn't as thin and cool as a lot of the other high end brands. I, personally, like that and prefer the warmth. When you have the trifecta of the most painful runner's conditions.... Making sure everything is warmed up and remains that way is a good thing. I've worn these in 100 degree humid weather in South Central Florida because I had forgotten my CEPs. My legs did sweat considerably more but oh well. The firm compression is what I need and these deliver top quality medical grade compression with a good selection of colors and a cool design. The material seems like it would be more durable than any other compression socks/sleeves I've owned or have tried on. They are thicker and are great in cold weather. I wore these under tights in 38 degree weather with 15mph winds during a 12miler. My calves were warmer than any other part of my body. lol!

I'd DEFINITELY recommend these to anyone who is looking for high end compression sleeves. You can almost buy three pair for the price of one in any other quality brand. That's a NO BRAINER in my book.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2016
In the fall of last year, I decided to take up running. I was out of shape and needed all the help I could get. Someone suggested that I try compression sleeves for my calves as I seemed to be experiencing shin splints and sore muscles in my legs. The first pair of compression sleeves that I purchased were Zensah brand and I could not believe how nice they worked out for me. The shin/leg pain was SO MUCH better! However, after a few months of wear, my Zensah compression sleeves didn't seem to fit as tight as they used to and I had put a hole near the seam in one of them when I was trying to put them on. I found the Meister graduated compression sleeves and thought I would give them a try. I am so glad that I did! These calf compression sleeves seem thicker than the Zensah ones. I purchased two pair of these and alternate between them and they still feel tight when I put them on. I have no complaints on the fit at all! I purchased a pair for my husband and he is very happy with his as well. If you have any sort of shin splints or calf pain when you run, I would recommend these to you. I know they won't last forever but I do feel that I am getting my money's worth out of them. I also wear mine when we go to an event that involves a lot of walking. It's amazing how much better my legs feel after wearing these!
on June 5, 2015
They provide great compression, and seem to be a quality item. They work great for my needs, but there's a minor problem (major to some) I might point out: While they are the perfect size for my leg (not too tight or loose), and the work great once I get them on, they are quite a chore to get on and off over my foot. I don't have overly large or wide feet or anything either. These just don't flex a whole lot. That said, I'm a 42 year old, strong, healthy, daily runner who gets shin splints at times (which is what I need these for), so using a little muscle and force is not a problem for me. If you are much older, or have problems with arthritis or bending, or muscular pain or weakness, I doubt you will be happy with these. You'll probably find you just can't get them on. I also have a pair of Zansah sleeves, which don't give as much compression, but are much easier to get on/off. I use the Zansah sleeves for after workout, and these for during. If you're needing them to be easier to get on/off, go with the other brand.
on January 27, 2014
The product fits nice and snug and provides great support for my shins. My shin do not hurt as bad as it use to. They don't itch and retain their consistency through a wash.
on October 16, 2014
Purchased these for my son whose is running middle school Cross Country. Shortly after his season started, he had gotten shin splints and these were the only brand I could find that would fit him. What a world of difference these have made. Within 2 weeks of wear, during practice and meets and at least an hour of continued wear afterwards, his shin splints had started to subside. I would absolutely recommend these! They are very good quality, and hold up well in the washer. During one of my sons meets, the sleeves were covered in mud and after letting them soak overnight in the sink with detergent and water, I scrubbed them with a brush and they looked brand new. Neither the lettering nor the chevron was ruined, and he has the orange pair. Now that my sons season has ended, he does not complain about shin splints anymore and these sleeves have become a staple in his continued daily runs. Would not hesitate to purchase again in the future as he will need a larger size. Excellent quality for the price.
on July 24, 2015
I took a chance on ordering the small leg compression sleeves because in my experience larger sizes have been too long. When long, they bunch up on my calves and cause irritation or they come up over my knees and keep sliding down. At any rate these sleeves are definitely the correct length for me. I'm not that used to this level of compression and at first they became very noticeable after a few minutes. But then after a while I forgot I had them on. I suffer from edema and yet hate wearing footed support hose because it squeezes my feet and especially my toes to the point of pain. So these are ideal for me. I will say they are a bitch getting off. It takes a good amount of strength to pull them down over my heels. What I've had to do is pull the top part down over my heel first and then stick my thumb under the sleeve at my ankle and with all the strength I can muster, lift them down over my heel. Over time wearing them, I've now become quite used to having them on and they really do keep swelling to a minimum. At the same time I bought these,, I got another brand also, and the other one just feels like high socks compared to these. If I could just get over the hurdle of removing them, I'd say they are perfect for my needs.
on June 2, 2016
I LOVE THESE. I was struggling with shin splints on and off for YEARS, but wearing these has really helped! No more pain at all while running, and I can wear these during the day if any pain flares up, which isn't often. In addition to running, I've also worn these while on a long, strenuous hike to the top of a mountain, and they really helped keep shin splint pain away.

I'm a woman, 5'2", with 12.25" calves and size Small is pretty perfect. They haven't stretched out and retain their shape and compression. Seriously, if you have shin splints, give these a try!