Mekela Classic wired Controller Gamepad Joysticks for Xbox S Type console (ClearRed)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual Analog joysticks , Full analog pressure-sensitive action buttons & D-Pad, Vibration feedback
- Not Compatible with Xbox 360 or Xbox One
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT MADE BY MICROSOFT AND IT'S A THIRD PARTY
- 45-Day Money Back or Replace Guaranteed - Any query, please feel free to contact us at the first time, We will ALWAYS replace a faulty product or refund your purchase within 45 days.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The items features dual analog joysticks, fullanalog pressure-sensitive action buttons and D-pad, and intense vibrationcapability that lets you feel the action.
1 * wired controller
1 brown box
1. THIS ITEM IS NOT MADE BY MICROSOFTAND IT'S A THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURED PRODUCT.
2. if you're switching from an oldcontroller, our new controllers may be a little "stiff" until youbreak it in.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Xbox controllers are compatible with PC. In fact, many people hook up their XBox remote to their gaming PC. THis does not work on PC.
1) I had to cut off and replace the end USB port because it does not have a normal USB insertion.
2( after fixing this issue, I turned on my computer, plugged it in and Windows alerted me that "Windows does not recognize this device."
And yes, I restarted my computer after going into device management and uninstalling the failed attempt 3 different times. This is entirely inocmpatible with PC. I'll have to get an authentic Xbox controller