- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Carnegie Mellon Univ Pr; First Edition edition (June 1, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887480152
- ISBN-13: 978-0887480157
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,907,371 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mel Bochner 1973-1985 Paperback – June 1, 1985
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exhibition Catalogue. Mel Bochner: 1973-1985 Exhibition Organized by Elaine A. King. Carnegie-Mellon University Art Gallery Carnegie-Mellon University Press, Pittsburgh, 1985. 80 PAGES. Illustrated in color and black & white.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|