Melange 5-Piece Ceramic Knife Set with Black Handle and White Blade, Includes 6-Inch Chef's Knife, 5-Inch Santoku Knife, 4-Inch Utility Knife, Peeler and Acrylic Holder
|Price:||$26.41 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes - 6" Chef's,5" Santoku, 4" Utility, Ceramic Peeler, Acrylic Holder; All knives have black ABS ergonomic handle
- Knives do not rust or leak/transfer metal ions from long-term exposure to moisture, oils and acids in common foods; Knives are non-reactive to food
- Significantly sharper than steel knives; Ceramic blade preserves its sharpness 8-10 times longer than traditional steel blades
- Lightweight and comfortable to use (weighs approximately half of an equivalent metal knife)
- Not dishwasher safe - but ceramic knives are easy to clean as they are not stained or affected by substances such as salts, acids and juices
Mélange is about the essence of meals. The new Mélange ceramic knives are beautiful, functional and provide great value. Available in multiple sets and handle options, you have choice to pick knives that suit most to your kitchen needs and lifestyle. Ceramic Knives are completely food safe. Knives do not rust or leak/transfer metal ions from long-term exposure to moisture, oils and acids in common foods. They are significantly sharper than steel knives - Ceramic blade preserves its sharpness 8-10 times longer than traditional steel blades. Mélange Ceramic Knives are lightweight and comfortable to use as it weighs approx. half of an equivalent metal knife. Knives can chip or break relatively easily hence it is important to store them in holder or in a sheath The knives come in multiple set options with and without ceramic peelers. Choose between 15 handle options that are ergonomically designed. Handles are made of premium ABS material, bamboo or ceramic. Avoid using these knives for carving; boning; chopping; smashing; stirring in hot temperatures. Do not cut frozen or extremely hard food. Avoid excessive bending or dropping. Use on recommended surfaces such as wood or polyethylene cutting board. Do not use on glass, marble and metal surfaces. Hand wash only under running water and dry it in room temperature.
Top customer reviews
The pop of blue is great on my counter. The fan-shaped design of the holder takes very little counter space.
Only negative is the peeler doesn't work very well, but at the price it is still worth every penny.
DO NOT BUY THESE.
Image of broken handle:
You'd be better off buying the cheapo stuff from the local dollar store or department store than this item.
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.