Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon October 28, 2016
Format: Toy|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
This super-cute wooden version of paper dolls, has a stand up character and a variety of career costumes for her to wear. There are three elements to most outfits (hat, shirt and pants) that can be mixed or matched. The stand is sturdy and easy even for preschoolers to operate, plus the doll can also be played with on her own (she has painted on clothes). The magnets hold everything fairly sturdily, but not so hard that kids have difficulty getting them off.

My boys had a male version when they were little (older one passed it down to little brother) and this is perfect for my soon-to-be three year old -- though be careful with parts small enough to swallow -- to use supervised now, and in later years on her own. The name is doubly cool for us, since she has a cousin named Julia that also has dark hair, so my little girl actually thinks its a doll of her own "cozy from New York" (how she originally pronounced cousin, which is what we still call them).

Great, long-lasting and creative preschool toy!
on October 23, 2017
Kiddos to Melissa and Doug for making a boy version! We have the princess one and now my little boy can play along side his twin sister with this Joey dress up. I love the options of community helpers and super heros that this set includes. I like how it all fits back in the wooden container that it came with.
Every little boy should have one of these!
Would highly recommend.
on January 1, 2017
Usual Melissa and Doug quality. Magnetic "paper" dolls are a big improvement from my day, since they are easy to use for younger girls. Provides lots of imaginative play for a wide age range. And this set moves girls beyond the worlds of princess/ballerina. Having some kind of cover for storage would be a major plus
2 helpful votes
on November 30, 2015
We bought this for our daughter's best friend for Christmas and I can't be happier. She is 4, takes dance, and will be in love with this. Melissa & Doug are a great brand and we have a lot of their products in our home. This is one more that we are thrilled with purchasing!
on July 2, 2016
These are awesome. My kids and any kids that come to my house love playing with them. Both boys and girls alike love them! They have magnets which make them easy to work and are very well made. I love this toy!
on March 20, 2017
I ordered this for my 4 year old and she loves it. The first day she sat and played with it for an hour. I do wish there was a too that went over this to keep all the pieces in the holder.
on April 26, 2017
Bought two of these. Well made. Girls can grow up to be whatever they want! Wardrobes in various occupations from doctor to artist & so much more.
on August 9, 2017
In my opinion is a bit overpriced but overall a nice toy. With terrible storage solution. The wooden tray is nice and should come with a cover.
on December 5, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my niece's preschool graduation. She loves ballerinas and her dance school. And loves making the different outfits for the doll. She will even mismatch from other sets she has. It's so much better than the paper dolls I remember. The wood is thick and sturdy. And the magnets are strong. This has provided hours of fun for my niece and I.
on January 28, 2017
I got one for my 3 year old grand daughter, and another for my nearly 6 year old grand daughter. Both could use it and enjoy it. We had to remove some of the tiny pieces as 3 year old has a baby brother who likes to put pieces in his mouth.
2 helpful votes