CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.40 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Melissa & Doug Jacks
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We've enhanced these favorite board games with nostalgic flair
- Each of these heirloom-quality, solid-wood games is painstakingly hand-crafted and self-stores all pieces
- Contains 10 jacks and 2 balls
- Specially designed to hang on game-room walls or beautifully decorate any accent table
- Exceptional quality and value
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This set is worth the extra few bucks. The box is made of real wood and the bag is a throw back faux leather. Brought me back to my childhood and my 4 year old is having a blast. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by WesterG
The description is misleading! These jacks are bigger than the original old school jacks and the balls are cheap rubber with seams in them that prevent proper bounce. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Ms SxyOne
Our grandson loves these. Metal jacks that are very close in size to our 50 year old set. The pouch and box are great too.Published 13 days ago by J. C. Coates
I purchased this for some kids in a school, not the same quality as when I played, balls were unfinished, didn't bounce very well, I would not buy another set.Published 1 month ago by Mike
Just like the set my sister had back in the 60s, I am sure that her grand daughter will leave the jacks lying around for feet to find just like she did.Published 3 months ago by Ronald S. Matthews