Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 29, 2015
I bought this for a Christmas present for one of my grandchildren, and I learned long ago to open all boxes and inspect all games before Christmas so there is no disappointed little ones.

I opened this up and pulled out the pieces..then sorted them according to size and color...everything was intact..so i set the game up and gave it a whirl, the basic object of the game is to try to continue balancing and hanging metal hangers onto the pole without everything dropping back off...you could play this game with multiple people or just by yourself or your own entertainment.

First thing, right off the bat that I noticed was that you have to 'think' and logic out your moves, and calculate out what will balance and what won't.... its harder than it sounds.. but yet easy as long as you think about each piece you hang and visualize what is going to happen as you add it onto the growing structure.

I found the game overall to be good quality, challenging, educational, frustrating and fun. But I think they could have made a better base for the set up, the little piece of lightweight wood with three holes drilled into where the supports go.. seems a bit chintzy for the overall quality of the game.

Its a good game.. that will entertain a child or an adult, or both at the same time. I have no complaints other than I thought the structures base was not made as well as it could have been.

I hope you found this review to be informative to you.. I did include some photos of the parts and pieces...
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 233 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 23, 2013
This game reminds me of an old ,much simpler game ,"Pick-Up Sticks".It's much more challenging,and one could say it's like that game ,but on Steroids.It certainly requires patience and some thoughtful consideration of balancing things and dexterity.It can be played with any number of players,or even by one person.If you'e ever tried to assemble a moblie such as sold to hang over a child's bed or elsewhere,the same principles of balance come into play.
The pieces are pretty well all much the same,the only difference being in their lengths.However,the enjoyment and challenge can be greatly improved with a little imagination.
Here's how.Get some of those hooks they sell for hanging stuff on peg boards.They come in a variety of shapes,sizes and weights and are very inexpensive.Now,try hanging some of them on the structure.Another thing that would be interesting is to introduce magnets.A package containing several small magnets of different sizes would be great.Even a bunch of "fridge magnets" would be excellent.Now for some real creative thinking,get a few metal coat hangers,cut them up in various lengths and with pliers bend them into shapes so they can hang on to the structure.A handful of Christmas tree ornament hangers,or even bent paper clips can be used to hang various objects of different weights. In other words,the possibilities are endless.If that' too involved get some curtain rod hangers to add some variety.
Many Reviewers have been critical of the flimsy container,that soon breaks.I agree with them fully,why,even a container of Pringles is more substantial,and that's meant to be discarded.All I can recommend is that if the container breaks,and it soon will;get one of those cloth bags that are used to hold wine bottles,they'll work fine.
Now, have lots of fun with your "new and imporoved" Suspende.
11 comment| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2016
Just bought it as Christmas gift... this game is so much fun! It's exciting and interactive and everyone who has played it has loved it.
on March 28, 2017
All three kids love playing this game, with and without adults. Fun choice to help with basic balance learning.
on December 2, 2017
A wonderful game. It can be harder than it looks. I like that it can be played between longer games or activities as it’s a short game with easy setup.
on July 17, 2017
great and easy game to play. The kids love it cause it teaches them balance as well as hand eye control.
on March 17, 2017
Played this at a friends house, had so much fun, had to buy it for myself.
on December 13, 2017
This is a awesome game for young kids also. Helps with hand eye coordination. My 5 year old grandson daughter is better at it then i
on March 1, 2014
I purchased Suspend as a Christmas gift for my 7 year old son. Our family plays Jenga a lot and we love it, so I thought this might be a variation on the stacking game idea. We played it 3 or 4 times at my request as my son knew after the first time that he didn't like it. I thought we should give it a chance. First, the game is actually quite large once it's set up. It might be better to try playing it on a linoleum floor rather than on a table top. Every time one of us would try to place a piece, all the wires would crash down. I don't think we stacked more than 5 or 6 pieces at a time before it would fall apart. The pieces didn't balance well, which I realize is part of the challenge, but it was awkward to the point of not being fun. Wanted to like it, but was disappointed and it was definitely a no-go as far as my son is concerned.
on January 9, 2017
This has been one of our favorite Christmas gifts. Our entire family lives to play and it is both challenging and entertaining!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.