Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 2,387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,578 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 29, 2015
I bought this for a Christmas present for one of my grandchildren, and I learned long ago to open all boxes and inspect all games before Christmas so there is no disappointed little ones.

I opened this up and pulled out the pieces..then sorted them according to size and color...everything was intact..so i set the game up and gave it a whirl, the basic object of the game is to try to continue balancing and hanging metal hangers onto the pole without everything dropping back off...you could play this game with multiple people or just by yourself or your own entertainment.

First thing, right off the bat that I noticed was that you have to 'think' and logic out your moves, and calculate out what will balance and what won't.... its harder than it sounds.. but yet easy as long as you think about each piece you hang and visualize what is going to happen as you add it onto the growing structure.

I found the game overall to be good quality, challenging, educational, frustrating and fun. But I think they could have made a better base for the set up, the little piece of lightweight wood with three holes drilled into where the supports go.. seems a bit chintzy for the overall quality of the game.

Its a good game.. that will entertain a child or an adult, or both at the same time. I have no complaints other than I thought the structures base was not made as well as it could have been.

I hope you found this review to be informative to you.. I did include some photos of the parts and pieces...
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2016
Friends introduced us to this game. It is hours of fun and is different each time.

Bought this as a gift for my grandparents and they love it! They've introduced it to their friends and their friends have bought it as gifts for their grandkids and others.

Definitely a fun game and I love how different ages can play the game together! We played as a family with players ages 8 to 76!
on June 10, 2016
Kids love playing this game together or by themselves. A unique game that differs from a lot of the board games we already own. The best part is that we recently had a cookout and the kids had left their finished suspension on the table. The adults could not stop from making their own creations and playing with it! The end result looks like a cool abstract sculpture. Great buy!
on May 26, 2016
Playing the game is FUN!! And a challenge!! But it's also fun to arrange yourself like making a mobile. Very artsy. Love it and I'm the Auntie
review image
on September 23, 2015
I played this with my 7 year old daughter. It was pretty easy to use up all the pieces without anything falling over. Basically whoever started first was the winner. We didn't really enjoy the game after playing it a few times.
on February 13, 2016
I don't really understand why this game got so many positive reviews? I find this game really hard for kids! My kids are age 9,7,6 and they were really frustrated they couldn't do it! I will be giving this game away. Sad it didn't work out for us.
on June 17, 2016
I bought this game for my 9-year-old son. While it was fun to play, we seemed to be able to hang all the pieces. One day I happened to be at a thrift store and there was a set for sale - so I bought it. I am so glad I did - this game is way more fun with more pieces. While we did discover that you could make the base twice as high with the second set - the weight caused it to topple over. So if you do buy two sets, just use the regular sized base and all of the squiggly pieces. My 5-year old likes playing it by himself and getting all the pieces to balance symmetrically (I should have taken a picture, as it was pretty cool).
on September 13, 2016
I have had a lot of people recommend this game to me so I was excited for this purchase. It is a great concept and I LOVE all things Melissa & Doug so I had high expectations. We have only played this game a couple times but we all ended up more frustrated than having fun. It was more difficult than I thought it would be and took a while to play. There seems to be a need of different shapes. Some of them are very difficult to use. I think after more play and getting comfortable with the design of each piece, the game will be more fun however if we are looking for just a fun, quick, stress-free game, we will probably choose something else.
on January 3, 2016
Santa brought this game for my almost-five-year-old, and he and my seven-year-old really enjoy it. It is nice to see them choose something that isn't technology-oriented to play with for a change, and it is even nicer to see them playing TOGETHER! (I know some of you get where I'm coming from.) I know that the game is recommended for age 8 and up, but my guys have spent quite a bit of time playing it, and it is so nice to hear them enjoy this game together. We did play this game once as a family of eight, and while it was fun, I can't say it would be our first game of choice, at least not time and time again. Overall, it's a decent game, a nice alternative to those blasted video games that seemed to have taken over my household.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 24, 2015
Seriously a fun game! Jenga on Steroids!
Amazing party game!!
Challenging and hilarious!
So happy to have got this for my daughter's boyfriend and going to get one of my own!
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.