Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 29, 2015
I bought this for a Christmas present for one of my grandchildren, and I learned long ago to open all boxes and inspect all games before Christmas so there is no disappointed little ones.

I opened this up and pulled out the pieces..then sorted them according to size and color...everything was intact..so i set the game up and gave it a whirl, the basic object of the game is to try to continue balancing and hanging metal hangers onto the pole without everything dropping back off...you could play this game with multiple people or just by yourself or your own entertainment.

First thing, right off the bat that I noticed was that you have to 'think' and logic out your moves, and calculate out what will balance and what won't.... its harder than it sounds.. but yet easy as long as you think about each piece you hang and visualize what is going to happen as you add it onto the growing structure.

I found the game overall to be good quality, challenging, educational, frustrating and fun. But I think they could have made a better base for the set up, the little piece of lightweight wood with three holes drilled into where the supports go.. seems a bit chintzy for the overall quality of the game.

Its a good game.. that will entertain a child or an adult, or both at the same time. I have no complaints other than I thought the structures base was not made as well as it could have been.

I hope you found this review to be informative to you.. I did include some photos of the parts and pieces...
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2017
My son uses this game to work on his fine motor skills and visual imagery. It is a must for kid that needs some brushing up on balance.
on October 11, 2017
We are really enjoying this game. The rules are simple but the opportunities for fun are endless. Easy to play for young and old alike!
on May 12, 2017
We bought wethead and suspend together. Suspend is so much faster to set up and we love it. We took it with us when i had to stay at the hospital for 5 days.
on November 2, 2017
Fun game to play with friends or family of all ages and skill levels. Great for a game when other things are going on (beer) so you don't have to focus the entire time. I love that there are different rules for difficulty/skill level. Left off a star for packaging, I wish it were a bit more sturdy than the plastic tube and easier to secure/transport. Lid can easily pop off of tune is squeezed.
on March 23, 2013
This game reminds me of an old ,much simpler game ,"Pick-Up Sticks".It's much more challenging,and one could say it's like that game ,but on Steroids.It certainly requires patience and some thoughtful consideration of balancing things and dexterity.It can be played with any number of players,or even by one person.If you'e ever tried to assemble a moblie such as sold to hang over a child's bed or elsewhere,the same principles of balance come into play.
The pieces are pretty well all much the same,the only difference being in their lengths.However,the enjoyment and challenge can be greatly improved with a little imagination.
Here's how.Get some of those hooks they sell for hanging stuff on peg boards.They come in a variety of shapes,sizes and weights and are very inexpensive.Now,try hanging some of them on the structure.Another thing that would be interesting is to introduce magnets.A package containing several small magnets of different sizes would be great.Even a bunch of "fridge magnets" would be excellent.Now for some real creative thinking,get a few metal coat hangers,cut them up in various lengths and with pliers bend them into shapes so they can hang on to the structure.A handful of Christmas tree ornament hangers,or even bent paper clips can be used to hang various objects of different weights. In other words,the possibilities are endless.If that' too involved get some curtain rod hangers to add some variety.
Many Reviewers have been critical of the flimsy container,that soon breaks.I agree with them fully,why,even a container of Pringles is more substantial,and that's meant to be discarded.All I can recommend is that if the container breaks,and it soon will;get one of those cloth bags that are used to hold wine bottles,they'll work fine.
Now, have lots of fun with your "new and imporoved" Suspende.
11 comment| 180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2016
Just bought it as Christmas gift... this game is so much fun! It's exciting and interactive and everyone who has played it has loved it.
on January 21, 2017
I bought this for a Christmas present. It was relatively cheap on a gold box deal. I kind of had my doubts, but when my family pulled it out, it ended up being the star of the night. It's not a game that you're going to play all the time, but for the occasional party game it might be a nice addition to your game cabinet.

I guess the thing I like about it is that it is different from a board game and almost anyone can play it.
on March 28, 2017
All three kids love playing this game, with and without adults. Fun choice to help with basic balance learning.
on December 2, 2017
A wonderful game. It can be harder than it looks. I like that it can be played between longer games or activities as it’s a short game with easy setup.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.