Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 29, 2015
I bought this for a Christmas present for one of my grandchildren, and I learned long ago to open all boxes and inspect all games before Christmas so there is no disappointed little ones.

I opened this up and pulled out the pieces..then sorted them according to size and color...everything was intact..so i set the game up and gave it a whirl, the basic object of the game is to try to continue balancing and hanging metal hangers onto the pole without everything dropping back off...you could play this game with multiple people or just by yourself or your own entertainment.

First thing, right off the bat that I noticed was that you have to 'think' and logic out your moves, and calculate out what will balance and what won't.... its harder than it sounds.. but yet easy as long as you think about each piece you hang and visualize what is going to happen as you add it onto the growing structure.

I found the game overall to be good quality, challenging, educational, frustrating and fun. But I think they could have made a better base for the set up, the little piece of lightweight wood with three holes drilled into where the supports go.. seems a bit chintzy for the overall quality of the game.

Its a good game.. that will entertain a child or an adult, or both at the same time. I have no complaints other than I thought the structures base was not made as well as it could have been.

I hope you found this review to be informative to you.. I did include some photos of the parts and pieces...
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 216 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2017
bought several of these as christmas gifts and spent the weekend playing this with my nieces who are 8 and 10 and we all enjoyed the game. It was not hard to play. It doesn't really come with rules though so if you want to play with it, you might have to set up house rules about who gets the sticks if the construction is partially knocked down during someone's turn. We just ended up guessing whose original sticks they were and trying again. It was fun. I'm glad I bought it.
on December 6, 2017
This game is a lot of fun. Our family of 4 plays often, and we usually play a few rounds at a time. The appeal has worn off a little bit over the months we've had it, but I think that's just because we've all gotten so good at it. Now we end up sabotaging each other, which it kind of twisted but still fun.
on June 2, 2017
Fun game for all ages. My grandson was able to play at age 3.5 with no problem even though I did not buy the junior version. I like that it all fits in the closed tube and is quite portable.
on June 18, 2017
My son uses this game to work on his fine motor skills and visual imagery. It is a must for kid that needs some brushing up on balance.
on October 11, 2017
We are really enjoying this game. The rules are simple but the opportunities for fun are endless. Easy to play for young and old alike!
on May 12, 2017
We bought wethead and suspend together. Suspend is so much faster to set up and we love it. We took it with us when i had to stay at the hospital for 5 days.
on March 19, 2016
I'm an adult with no kids and this is a great game for all ages. My partner and I went over to another couples house for dinner and drinks and they had it. We loved it so much that I ordered it in the car on the way home. We've since introduced other couple to Suspend and it's become a staple at adult game nights. We keep it going after everyone has placed their sticks and continue rolling the die and the player has to successfully remove a stick. Add some wine and you've got a competitive night with lots laughs and friends. Couldn't recommend this enough.
on May 8, 2016
We have four kids ranging from age 3-10, and we are always searching for games that the whole family can play and enjoy. Games made just for young kids are not fun for adults, but this is a game that people of any age can play. You can make it as complicated and difficult as you want to, or you can play it safe and keep it simple and balanced. Suspense is a simple game to learn with very few rules, and yet it is fun for everyone. Even the grandparents enjoyed playing this game and learning new tricks about balancing and strategy.
on November 2, 2017
Fun game to play with friends or family of all ages and skill levels. Great for a game when other things are going on (beer) so you don't have to focus the entire time. I love that there are different rules for difficulty/skill level. Left off a star for packaging, I wish it were a bit more sturdy than the plastic tube and easier to secure/transport. Lid can easily pop off of tune is squeezed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.