Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 29, 2015
I bought this for a Christmas present for one of my grandchildren, and I learned long ago to open all boxes and inspect all games before Christmas so there is no disappointed little ones.

I opened this up and pulled out the pieces..then sorted them according to size and color...everything was intact..so i set the game up and gave it a whirl, the basic object of the game is to try to continue balancing and hanging metal hangers onto the pole without everything dropping back off...you could play this game with multiple people or just by yourself or your own entertainment.

First thing, right off the bat that I noticed was that you have to 'think' and logic out your moves, and calculate out what will balance and what won't.... its harder than it sounds.. but yet easy as long as you think about each piece you hang and visualize what is going to happen as you add it onto the growing structure.

I found the game overall to be good quality, challenging, educational, frustrating and fun. But I think they could have made a better base for the set up, the little piece of lightweight wood with three holes drilled into where the supports go.. seems a bit chintzy for the overall quality of the game.

Its a good game.. that will entertain a child or an adult, or both at the same time. I have no complaints other than I thought the structures base was not made as well as it could have been.

I hope you found this review to be informative to you.. I did include some photos of the parts and pieces...
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2017
This is definitely for older children! It takes an understanding of gravity to be able to play. I played it with my mother, who kept knowing it over and hated it! I think it's interesting but would make a good tween to teen game. It takes some experience to be able to play.
on January 1, 2017
I gave this to my 8 year old grandson who is quite mechanical and adept at such games. A few times he started to set it up or play with it but moved on to something else. He's just not very taken by it. None of the adults were particularly attracted to it either. We'll try again another time but so far it was a bomb.
on March 23, 2013
This game reminds me of an old ,much simpler game ,"Pick-Up Sticks".It's much more challenging,and one could say it's like that game ,but on Steroids.It certainly requires patience and some thoughtful consideration of balancing things and dexterity.It can be played with any number of players,or even by one person.If you'e ever tried to assemble a moblie such as sold to hang over a child's bed or elsewhere,the same principles of balance come into play.
The pieces are pretty well all much the same,the only difference being in their lengths.However,the enjoyment and challenge can be greatly improved with a little imagination.
Here's how.Get some of those hooks they sell for hanging stuff on peg boards.They come in a variety of shapes,sizes and weights and are very inexpensive.Now,try hanging some of them on the structure.Another thing that would be interesting is to introduce magnets.A package containing several small magnets of different sizes would be great.Even a bunch of "fridge magnets" would be excellent.Now for some real creative thinking,get a few metal coat hangers,cut them up in various lengths and with pliers bend them into shapes so they can hang on to the structure.A handful of Christmas tree ornament hangers,or even bent paper clips can be used to hang various objects of different weights. In other words,the possibilities are endless.If that' too involved get some curtain rod hangers to add some variety.
Many Reviewers have been critical of the flimsy container,that soon breaks.I agree with them fully,why,even a container of Pringles is more substantial,and that's meant to be discarded.All I can recommend is that if the container breaks,and it soon will;get one of those cloth bags that are used to hold wine bottles,they'll work fine.
Now, have lots of fun with your "new and imporoved" Suspende.
11 comment| 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2017
I bought this as a gift for a family with 7 kids. It was a bit confusing for the younger ones and the older ones did not find it much fun. They are big game players and loved the other games I got them, so I was surprised at the lack of interest in this one.
on November 4, 2017
Bought this to play with our 4 year old. He likes to try to get the pieces to balance and enjoys when one of us makes a bad move and it all falls. Fun to see how depending on what color you roll with the die, how far you can get before it comes crashing down.
on January 15, 2016
We got this game for our kids. My nine-year-old daughter has trouble understanding the concept of trying to balance the pieces. My 12-year-old son is pretty good at it. They give several suggestions on how to attach the pieces together but most of them can't be done because the pieces are just too heavy and the plastic ends are too slippery. You can really only hang the pieces by laying them across each other. The structure does not get very large because of the shape of the pieces so by the end it is usually just a tangled mess. But we had fun playing it.
on April 2, 2017
My 6 year old loves this game! So do mommy and daddy. Great to kill a little bit of time with the little ones. If they follow the rules you can really see their little brains working to put the pieces on so they don't fall!
on November 2, 2017
I have a 5 year old son and loves playing with this with me. I also play this with him when we go camping. He loves making the pieces balance. We also have speed runs to see if we can be balance it as quickly as possible.
on March 28, 2017
I love this game! It is entertaining for all ages making it perfect for my multi-grade resource room! However, in both my orders some of my pieces were messed up. There were pieces of melted rubber in the middle of the stick where it should only be metal. Other pieces had large dings in it. I just kept the set with the least amount of issues. Still a great game.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.