Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 28, 2017
We got this for our "trash truck" obsessed 2 year old for Christmas and he LOVES it. It is so fun for him to push around and he loves dumping the "trash" into the back of the truck. We did end up glueing the dumpster onto the truck as we had to keep reattaching it for him every few seconds - but he is a little under the recommended age. I'm sure he could figure out how to slide the dumpster on but he has no interest - only wanted Mom & Dad to do it. Definitely glad we purchased this. Melissa & Doug never lets us down.
on April 3, 2016
This is a wonderful toy! My 3-year-old grandson is fascinated by the garbage truck that goes down our street so we bought this for him for Christmas. It's a good size for a toddler, not too large and not too small, and the mechanism to lift the garbage bin looks like the real thing. Because we always talk about the "A" on our truck (Advanced Waste Disposal), I made paper A's for each side of the truck and glued them on. It was a simple thing with a big impact for a little guy. Feel free to customize your truck! Great toy, well made, and very popular around here!
on June 3, 2015
My 2 year old son loves to watch for the garbage truck on trash days. I wanted to get him a "trash truck" to play with. He loves the truck, and easily picked up on how to pick up the bin and dump the trash. Kind of odd to me that they chose a recycling logo (which I like and support) but then the items on the block you pick up and dump are obviously trash. Good quality overall, though.
on January 8, 2018
I liked the fact that it’s wood but I was a little disappointed that it didn’t lift and lower like an actual garbage truck. A friend of mine has a plastic model that actually lifts and dumps like a real garbage truck. The child I gave it to lost interest quickly whereas my friend’s son plays with the mastic model endlessly.
on November 11, 2017
My LO is currently fascinated with vehicles ranging from construction to emergency. I love how hands-on the toy is and it teaches fine motor skills when they need to align the fork on the back to the rubbish bin. It is a solid toy with no little parts that can easily fall off.
on October 25, 2017
All the Melissa & Doug toys a great quality. When my 2 year old grandson opened this on his birthday, he played with it on my lap for an hour despite a room full of children and other new toys. He loves it.
on February 4, 2015
Our son is fascinated with the trash truck, not so fascinated with the toy! He played with it a lot at first, but it didn't keep his attention for long. I'm sure he will play with it again at some point. Would have given 5 stars, but the trash bin really doesn't stay on the back of the truck very well at all, and trying to slide it on there only causes the truck to roll away, which my guy found frustrating. I just got a rubber band and fixed it so the trash bin was attached all the time - problem solved!
on March 16, 2017
So cute! My son loves all cars and trucks. We have several M&D whittle vehicles. The garbage truck has a working van with removable "garbage" cube - so much fun and imagination. A classic for sure.
on September 29, 2016
Fantastic children's toy! My son is nearing 2 and I love his sturdy and dependable Melissa and Doug products are! This was a great buy for the price! Realistic dumping action and will last us a really long time!!
on September 2, 2016
My 2 year old grandson is obsessed with garbage trucks. He had a garbage truck themed birthday party and I think he got every toy garbage truck on the market for his birthday. This one is his favorite. Melissa & Doug know what kids like. And they know how to make a safe, sturdy toy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.