Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 21, 2011
We love Melissa and Doug products and when we saw this truck, we knew it would be as good as previous products. We bought it for a friend's little boy and she reports back that he insists on taking it everywhere. He must have each small truck in his hands when they leave and he plays with them daily. We plan to get this for our son on his birthday. He loves working trucks so this should be perfect for him. I expect this set to be as well made as other M&D trucks.
on August 6, 2011
Melissa and Doug toys are usually more popular with our grandchildren than I think they will be. This one proved that once again. Our three year old grandson was going back to this toy during his birthday afternoon while we were there - putting aside the flashier birthday presents that made noise and were much larger. He was also using his matchbox cars and other small cars to load on to this low loader thus making more creative play. Definitely a hit!
on April 4, 2014
what can I say? this is a Melissa and Doug product! it's fabulous and TOP quality for toys; sturdy, fun and all wooden! No cheap plastic that breaks with light wear and tear. My son loves tractors, trailors, trains.....basically anything with wheels. We bout this for him for christmas and he along with other similar products plays with these daily; and might I add they've been through rough play and handlings and have maintained in all aspects: color, quality, etc. LOVE this and other similar sets....we've just about collected them all!
on August 24, 2014
I am very unsatisfied with this product. We have had it less than a month and one of the fenders on the semi portion have broken off and looking at it i noticed that that part wasnt real wood at all. And also the neck of the trailer the part that hooks to to truck has broken loose looking at that part closely it was attached with what appeara to me as hot glue. So therefore now i am finish nailing it back together putting about an hour of my time into glueing parts back together and popping finish nails into it so it will stay together.
on March 6, 2017
My 3 yr old grandson opened this and another on Christmas and loved it. He started making the beep beep backup warning noise. We all stopped and joined in!
on March 11, 2015
This loader and cars are all made of wood. The paint looks to be good quality, and being Melissa & Doug I have total confidence in the quality of the entire toy. My 3 year old grandson loves everything with wheels and was very excited to get this for his birthday. He slept with it the night he got it. I would recommend this toy.
on September 26, 2017
Our son loves this lowboy. High quality and should last a long time. Very happy with this purchase.
on July 19, 2017
Grand kids love these toys. I love the quality.
on May 21, 2017
Our grandson loves all of Melissa and Doug toys, made well and he lines all of them up and plays for hours
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 8, 2014
Broke with little play from my little guy... Splintered as well. Would not recommend!