Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 202 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on August 6, 2011
Melissa and Doug toys are usually more popular with our grandchildren than I think they will be. This one proved that once again. Our three year old grandson was going back to this toy during his birthday afternoon while we were there - putting aside the flashier birthday presents that made noise and were much larger. He was also using his matchbox cars and other small cars to load on to this low loader thus making more creative play. Definitely a hit!
on July 21, 2011
We love Melissa and Doug products and when we saw this truck, we knew it would be as good as previous products. We bought it for a friend's little boy and she reports back that he insists on taking it everywhere. He must have each small truck in his hands when they leave and he plays with them daily. We plan to get this for our son on his birthday. He loves working trucks so this should be perfect for him. I expect this set to be as well made as other M&D trucks.
on August 24, 2014
I am very unsatisfied with this product. We have had it less than a month and one of the fenders on the semi portion have broken off and looking at it i noticed that that part wasnt real wood at all. And also the neck of the trailer the part that hooks to to truck has broken loose looking at that part closely it was attached with what appeara to me as hot glue. So therefore now i am finish nailing it back together putting about an hour of my time into glueing parts back together and popping finish nails into it so it will stay together.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 8, 2014
Broke with little play from my little guy... Splintered as well. Would not recommend!
on May 26, 2017
This is a well made loader with 2 extra trucks. My son played with it weekly at his Dr's office. He loved it so much that we bought one.
on April 4, 2014
what can I say? this is a Melissa and Doug product! it's fabulous and TOP quality for toys; sturdy, fun and all wooden! No cheap plastic that breaks with light wear and tear. My son loves tractors, trailors, trains.....basically anything with wheels. We bout this for him for christmas and he along with other similar products plays with these daily; and might I add they've been through rough play and handlings and have maintained in all aspects: color, quality, etc. LOVE this and other similar sets....we've just about collected them all!
on March 6, 2017
My 3 yr old grandson opened this and another on Christmas and loved it. He started making the beep beep backup warning noise. We all stopped and joined in!
on May 21, 2017
Our grandson loves all of Melissa and Doug toys, made well and he lines all of them up and plays for hours
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 27, 2014
My son received this as a gift for Christmas and loved it but the trailer broke within a couple of days. It is a different trailer design from the other Melissa and Doug trucks and doesn't hold up as well. We are trying to repair it with super glue :(
on July 19, 2017
Grand kids love these toys. I love the quality.