Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2015
Great little toy! It took our son a bit to get the excavator lined up right on the trailer. He would get frustrated that it would fall off, but once he got it figured out, no problem! He was also probably a bit young when we gave it to him to have that sort of coordination down.

The digger is hard to actually dig with - it takes a lot of coordination and 2 hands. We tried digging in some rice and little man just got frustrated. So if you're looking to actually do some digging, this may not be your best bet.
on April 4, 2014
what can I say? this is a Melissa and Doug product! it's fabulous and TOP quality; sturdy, fun and all wooden! No cheap plastic that breaks with light wear and tear. My son loves tractors, trailors, trains.....basically anything with wheels. We bout this for him for christmas and he along with other similar products plays with these daily; and might I add they've been through rough play and handlings and have maintained in all aspects: color, quality, etc. LOVE this and other similar sets....we've just about collected them all!
on March 29, 2017
Cute as can be, my boys favorite of the set we bought him, plays for hours on end and unlike its counterpart smaller vehicles the paint is holding up well. Only thing I would change is the flatbed being removable, only because my child removes it then misplaced either piece and has a meltdown til we find it.
on May 2, 2013
My two and four-year-old grandsons love these toys. They are sturdy and detailed enough to withstand their attention and stimulate their imaginations. My only concern is that I'm not sure they are made in the US.
on March 15, 2017
Fun for my 2.5 year old twins
on April 26, 2017
I know i's a toy but the back wheels on the excavator are too narrow so it doesn't really fit on the trailer well. Other than that my 4 year old loves it
on December 13, 2015
I'm absolutely obsessed with Melissa & Doug toys, and this of course is no different. My two year old carries this around all the time, and even tries to take in the car when we go places. I love that the trailer is so easy for him to hook up; some of his other toys are still a bit difficult to hook up. The colors are vibrant and the toy itself is of a great quality.
on February 11, 2013
What can I say, nicely made, the kids love it, nuff said. It does hurt when your toddler hits you on the head with it.
on September 28, 2017
This is a favorite in my house!
on January 14, 2014
I was surprised when my 5-soon-to-be-6 year old requested this for Christmas; it seemed a little "young" for him. But, he loves playing with it. Melissa and Doug toys are well made; the wooden construction will last and make this an heirloom toy someday.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.