Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 26, 2013
I thought this was so adorable and would be a favorite with my two-year-old daughter and her friends. Yes, it's really cute, but it wasn't worth it for us. I do know of a few other families that have this train and none play with it a lot. It really doesn't allow you to put the blocks onto the train in other formations or do much else with the train other then roll it around. Even for rolling around, it doesn't make turns well and is clunkier than a train that I would recommend to be solely used to roll around the floor. We use the center blocks to look through more then we use the train. I wish I had refrained from buying this, even though it is so cute. It just ends up sitting around my house gathering dust for the most part. I don't find it worth the once every two months that she actually decides to play with it.
on May 17, 2016
very very very good! I recommend this to everyone! You must buy this toy for your children!
on September 7, 2016
My one-year-old son loves the train but two pieces were not polished inside, so take a close look at the toy before you give it to kids.
review imagereview image
on December 12, 2016
I think I like this train more than my daughter does. She's a little under 2 and doesn't grasp the full potential for fun in stacking and rearranging the pieces, but she likes trains in general so it doesn't really matter. She usually plays with the trains bare; she prefers them without any of the blocks on top. We've done some color sorting games with them though so all in all I would say this is a decent buy.
on April 26, 2016
Not happy with this item from Melissa & Doug . Piece of wood coming out , not safe for my 2 year old . Some parts get so bad that I have to throw them out !
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2017
this is our second one bc our boys love it so much
on August 12, 2017
got open box and it was missing pieces. too bad
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
My 18 month old loved this train. He was too young to get the complete concept but I wanted him to be able to grow into the toy. Unfortunately, by the 3rd week of playing with it intermittently he somehow managed to remove 2 of the pegs that the blocks fit on. He still plays with the train but is not able to stack the blocks. I love the Melissa & Doug toys and this is the first that has been faulty..... I probably will still buy their products but recommend checking the pegs periodically.
on March 7, 2017