Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 5, 2017
So this is a toy we've had for nearly 2.5 years now. What I love about this thing is that it is durable as heck-it takes a ton of abuse, and the paint is still mostly intact on it, despite the fact that our son, who is a heavy oral stemmer, chews on its pieces incessantly.

This is a cool developmental toy because it does allow for different ways of putting together the blocks to set the train up. Sometimes, we're still working on that in this house...like today, when he growled at me after I put the pieces on it and then proceeded to rip them back off again, because he wanted to play with it bare. He's definitely a boy who knows his own mind about how he wants to do things, and it's not always the way a toy is designed to be used. But that's the beauty of this toy, you can use it for different things...teaching colors, shapes, and orientation of putting blocks on pegs, because some of them have holes in directions our son doesn't expect, and because he struggles sometimes to generalize things, it's something we're still working on with him, but I do really like that feature of this toy.

Overall, I think this is a super cool, fun developmental toy, but by far the most awesome thing about it is how indestructible it seems.
on June 19, 2017
So glad I took a picture of the train right out of the package before it got disassembled because I honestly couldn't figure out how it went together the first time, but this train is super cute and my kiddo loves it. She will get various levels of enjoyment from this toy over time because for now she just loves to chew on the blocks and make noise with them, but soon she will be able to move it across the floor and later take it apart and put it together again. It's very well-made and I would definitely recommend it.
got for 3 year old grandson who is into trains big hit. well made. pieces good size for little hands.
on December 12, 2016
I think I like this train more than my daughter does. She's a little under 2 and doesn't grasp the full potential for fun in stacking and rearranging the pieces, but she likes trains in general so it doesn't really matter. She usually plays with the trains bare; she prefers them without any of the blocks on top. We've done some color sorting games with them though so all in all I would say this is a decent buy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My 22 mo loves taking these apart, putting them together as much as he can in different combinations, and pushing it around. This is a fun train for his age, and I believe older children that like trains and or blocks would also enjoy this.
on January 26, 2017
Got this train set for my 18-month old daughter - she loves it! She spent the first three days playing with it non-stop, and even after that her interest didn't fade. Loves to assemble it and put her favorite toys to "ride" the train.
on August 29, 2017
Well made. Lots of configurations and colors to get little minds thinking.
on July 26, 2016
I have actually purchases this twice- once 7 years ago for my oldest child, and then again this year for my third child. We have moved twice since originally buying this and had lost many of the blocks, so we decided to just buy a new one. My sons have all really enjoyed this toy. Sometimes my 7 year old even plays with it now!
on April 21, 2017
My daughter loves the pieces of this train. She's only one so I didn't know if she would be ready for this toy but she absolutely was!
on December 27, 2017
This is a fun product to play with for your kids. However the engine's roof doesn't sit or fit on all the way so it falls off very easily.