BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 17, 2016
very very very good! I recommend this to everyone! You must buy this toy for your children!
on September 7, 2016
My one-year-old son loves the train but two pieces were not polished inside, so take a close look at the toy before you give it to kids.
review image review image
on December 12, 2016
I think I like this train more than my daughter does. She's a little under 2 and doesn't grasp the full potential for fun in stacking and rearranging the pieces, but she likes trains in general so it doesn't really matter. She usually plays with the trains bare; she prefers them without any of the blocks on top. We've done some color sorting games with them though so all in all I would say this is a decent buy.
on April 26, 2016
Not happy with this item from Melissa & Doug . Piece of wood coming out , not safe for my 2 year old . Some parts get so bad that I have to throw them out !
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2017
this is our second one bc our boys love it so much
on August 12, 2017
got open box and it was missing pieces. too bad
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
My 18 month old loved this train. He was too young to get the complete concept but I wanted him to be able to grow into the toy. Unfortunately, by the 3rd week of playing with it intermittently he somehow managed to remove 2 of the pegs that the blocks fit on. He still plays with the train but is not able to stack the blocks. I love the Melissa & Doug toys and this is the first that has been faulty..... I probably will still buy their products but recommend checking the pegs periodically.
on March 7, 2017
Son loves this.
on August 14, 2017
great product
on January 3, 2017
Good sturdy wood made train. I wish there had been some picture to keep of how to put the train together. After one use, we've not been able to put all the pieces back on the train due to know knowing how it should look. It's seems to be helping with our one year old in putting pieces the correct way to use.