Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a top seller and childhood favorite
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Includes eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces to stack on the solid-wood, rocking base
- A classic toy every child should have
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 8.5"H
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- It's wood. The rings make a satisfying "clink" that plastic or cloth stacking rings lack.
- It's easy for kids to do. We've had other stacking toys (like the Melissa & Doug stacking train) where certain pieces only fit in certain places, and that is frustrating for little ones just figuring out how things work. This one's simple and straight-forward.
- It's inexpensive.
My older son received this when he was about 18 months and played with it quite a bit. Now his younger brother enjoys it, and has been able to put the rings on & off since about 12 months.
(Just a warning: the stick, or "ring holder" as we call it, often gets banged around like a hammer in our house - this is partly why they like this toy so much, but it means close supervision is necessary!)
Also, the pole and the hole are small requiring really really good fine motor skills. For babies just learning this skill look for bigger poles and holes otherwise, it's really hard for them to do this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The colors of this ring stacker was not representative of the product received. Our ring stacker had a light blue and a medium blue color, also green and light green. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Amazon Customer
My granddaughter loves this. I like that the dowel in the middle is the same size all the way up. You can stack the rings any way you want. Bright and colorful.Published 6 days ago by Sandi Harris
I love that Melissa and Doug exists.
They make heirloom-quality toys that can be passed down from child to child and they LAST! Read more
Pretty much as described in reviews. I have not had any paint chipping after a week or so of repeated banging. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Melissa W.
I bought this years ago for my grandkids and it was one of their favorites for years! Very durable and nice , bright colors. Read morePublished 23 days ago by nanascham
Wish I would have bought he plastic. My baby kinda lost her balance and fell onto the wooden stick part which is skinny and it left a bruise. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Amazon Customer