Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 473 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 513 reviews
on August 20, 2017
Adorable set with Annie doll, potty seat, diaper, binky and bottle. The doll can actually drink and pees immediately, so you have to have her on the potty while she drinks. We do not actually use the water, we prefer the "dry" approach. Maybe later ... Our 2 yr old is not really ready for the potty yet, but this is a nice way to introduce the idea. Highly recommend this set.
on December 22, 2013
This is a really, really cute doll - far cuter than anything else I have seen for the money. Her rosebud outfit is adorable. Both my daughters have spent hours bathing her, dressing her, and diapering her. Her dress, velcro-ed up the back, is easy even for a young toddler (18 months or so) to put on. Her hat comes off easily, but goes on reasonably easily, too. The pacifier and bottle are fun accessories. And the little potty is fun, too - but as other reviewers have noted, the "drink and wet" aspect of the doll is a little weird. Water goes right through her. But that weirdness as a drink-and-wet makes her absolutely perfect for giving a doll-bath. Water doesn't get stuck inside her. And our little Annie has survived hundreds of baths with no noticeable impact on her face.
on February 16, 2015
It would be good except the water doesn't drain out of the doll very well. I even drilled the pee hole bigger and it drains better, but water is still always trapped inside. We have my daughter use it only in the bath so she doesn't get water all over the floor.
on December 20, 2016
This doll is smaller than I was expecting. She is 11.5" tall and the potty is 3.5" wide (total from side to side). I was hoping the potty would be more size appropriate for her other dolls but it seems small next to them. Overall though this fulfilled her want for a potty and she can spend an hour giving the baby drinks and having her pee in her potty. She is very happy. The doll is good quality and very cute.
on February 27, 2014
I always feel that the price is fair when it comes to Melissa and Doug toys. I'm never in awe of them, but I also never feel as though I've been ripped off either. Such is the case with this little doll and set.

The doll is a decent quality, fairly cute and does not look all that creepy without the bottle in her mouth. The accessories are just what she needs. My soon to be 5 yr. old daughter has played with her every day for the past 2 months since receiving the doll, and she still loves her. This is the most important thing.

All in all, I'm pleased with the purchase and can give it 5 stars because it's definitely been worth the $20 we paid for it.
on December 30, 2016
My 3 yr old granddaughter loved it. she liked the diaper that she took off and put on. I brought it in my suitcase at the holiday. I had wanted to trace a pattern with the dress so that I could make clothes for it. And it does not cause an arm and a leg. I just can't see spending $100 on a doll for a 3 year old?
on August 25, 2015
My newly potty trained daughter wanted her baby doll to have a potty just like her. I ended up buying this because the price was reasonable and it came with a new doll. She has played with it non stop!!!!! We have not fed the doll water to test out that portion of it but she is content to just pretend her baby is going on the potty too.
on June 4, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has really gotten into babies and loves feeding them. I haven't used it as a wet doll to potty train or anything like that, so I can't speak to that. Another thing I like is that this baby is somewhat darker than traditional blonde, blue eyed babies, caucasian baby dolls.
on May 26, 2017
My 2 year old daughter loved the doll so much we had to purchase a second doll for my other 11 month daughter who kept fighting over doll. It's too cute. Plus my 2 year old is potty training and it helped her so much. There should be more potty training dolls.
review image
on December 8, 2015
This doll is quite small compared to what I expected so the potty chair is about the size of a bowl. She's very cute with her bonnet on, but without the bonnet her cranium seems proportionally large and is very bald - not even a textured head with tan coloring - just flat skin color and smooth! I am hoping a 4 year old girl will not have the same perceptions and that the doll is large enough to play with.