Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
Perfect size for granddaughter. She loves playing "Mommy". Delivery was quick, merchandise was what was described. Very pleased.
on August 3, 2017
It is a cute "little" baby doll that drinks and wets. I made extra clothes for the doll and gave it to a granddaughter for her 6th. birthday.
on December 4, 2017
Daughter loves this. Honestly haven't tried the liquid portion but she's only 2 and I don't want it everywhere.
on January 7, 2014
My Granddaughter loved the doll. She too is getting potty trained and now so does you baby doll.

She is soon to be a big sister and help care for her baby and the new baby with mom.
on March 11, 2017
The doll doesn't sit well on the potty but we turned her into a bath toy and now my two year old plays with her more!
on March 21, 2017
Great peeing doll for my 2 year old. We squeeze it and it pees after drinking the bottle! Perfect for potty-training, I think! We purchased it with all of the accessories and my daughter plays with nothing else more frequently!
on May 23, 2017
Christmas present for my granddaughter she loves it. Her mama says she has it peeing everywhere
on November 7, 2016
I read the reviews before buying and everyone says the water passes right through, and I thought it would take a few second so I could manage to sit the doll on the potty in time. But no, it comes out immediately. I have loved all the Melissa and Dough products I've purchased up until this doll. It cant be that hard to make the liquid pass a little slower....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 23, 2015
I bought this for a gift for my friends 2 year old and she loves it, the reason it was a great hit was because she's getting potty trained and she loves to play with this doll because it has its own potty, she now brings it with her to the bathroom when she has to go!
on January 2, 2017
I guess I didn't read the description clearly. I thought this doll was going to be a little bigger. The potty chair is very small. It is a very nice doll set. She smells wonderful and is beautiful. Just thought she would have been bigger. My daughter loves her.