Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Annie 12-Inch Drink and Wet Poseable Baby Doll With Potty, Bottle, Pacifier, Diaper, Dress
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 17, 2011
I bought this for my 18 month old so she could have a baby in the pool and bathtub. I did not buy it for the potty training aspect. Most babydolls are cloth so can't take them in water....She absolutely LOOOOOVES this baby and takes it EVERYWHERE with us. It's the perfect size for her as well.
on October 30, 2014
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU LOSE THE BOTTLE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES.......
The doll is nice, is cute and works VERY well, but losing the bottle is not a pleasant experience........I had to get another doll to get another bottle.
on October 12, 2011
This baby boll is the perfect size for my 18 month old daughter to carry around. I like that it's just a plain doll, no bells and whistles so it's not heavy and is able to go in the tub with her if she wants.
on January 11, 2014
Perfect teaching tool - it connected the dots immediately. Within minutes we had victory. Baby is sooo proud of herself using "potty training in less than a day" method. Need this visual for learning because Potty Annie actually pees.
on July 2, 2011
she smells good. We used this doll for potty training purposes along with the toiled training in one day book. What a dream come true!!!!
I wished I had bought a slightly bigger doll since the water almost comes out immediately even though she was still laying down. It was perfect for the training purpose as we only used her for about an hour and then went to potty training mode.
Now that potty training is complete she is thrown along with the other dollies. OH yes, one very cool thing that sets her apart from other dolls it the moving eyelids. The kids loved this and are amazed by her eyes opening and shutting. Shes a cute doll and perfect for potty training! 2yr old daughter named her June. ha ha
on June 13, 2010
Because this doll is relatively new, I ordered it without having any reviews to go on. I was planning on using it as a demonstration doll for potty training my 2 year old. However, I was dismayed to find that the doll only wets while she's drinking - i.e., she can't hold her pee. Consequently, this doll was not very helpful for potty training, unless you want your child to associate drinking on the toilet with peeing (and not surprisingly, my son asks for drinks while he's on the toilet now :)).

That said, this is a cute doll. The potty is only useful if you want to hold her up - she can't sit very well on it by herself. Just be aware that if you get it for your child to play with, the doll will pee right away if she gives her liquid.
66 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
This doll is very sweet and cuddly. My potty training toddler loves it.

It IS true she does not hold her pee to make it to the potty. LOL. BUT, if you lay her down and feed her, quickly put her on the potty, a lot will get caught in the potty.

Every time she peed on the floor, we just said, UH OH and cleaned it up. And pretty soon my toddler was saying UH OH.

The potty training in three days has some merit. I actually picked and chose from several different books incorporating what I thought my little guy would find the most helpful.

The things my son liked the most:

Pull-ups Time to Potty app (even though we used underwear instead of pull-ups)
Getting candy after each try
A box with presents for going five times
Batman underwear (still his favorite)

He also preferred the small (Ikea) potty. We bought this seat cover and he hates it and wont use it at all:

Potty Step Up Seat

This book is very loved:

My Potty Book

Overall potty training is a success. We had the goal to try to get him potty trained over a five day holiday weekend and it worked pretty well.

We took him to the potty every 45 minutes using the Pull Ups app. We gave him lots of fluids. Offered him candy each time he tried. Before the weekend was up he was telling us he needed to go. Each time he went, he got a sticker. After five stickers he got a small present out of a treasure box.

Things he didnt care about:

Stickers
singing
dancing
celebrating
calling grandparents
pooping in the potty (LOL)

The pooping was harder, because, in his words, "it's gisgusting" to poop in the small potty but he does not like the big potty at all. We got it worked out and he's going but it usually takes quite a bit of encouragement. He's not having accidents, just holding it in. LOL.
on June 12, 2016
Nothing. Doll is small. Water comes out too quickly. Has to be on potty so not good for potty training which is why I bought it. The most irritating thing is the doll does not fit on the potty - tips over. You have to hold her unless you are lucky enough to balance her perfectly - something a toddler won't be able to do.
on June 25, 2016
I had bought a n expensive Biddy Baby from American Girl for my eldest grandaughter when she was 2 and she took that thing everywhere. Baby was her first word. Now the second grandaughter fights with her over the doll...Didn't feel like spending another fortune at American Girl so ordered this with Prime. Saved a lot of money and no shipping with Prime and they are almost exactly alike plus this one came with accessories! Score!.No more fighting and they play nice together with their babies.
on August 25, 2015
My newly potty trained daughter wanted her baby doll to have a potty just like her. I ended up buying this because the price was reasonable and it came with a new doll. She has played with it non stop!!!!! We have not fed the doll water to test out that portion of it but she is content to just pretend her baby is going on the potty too.