Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 27, 2017
This is great for potty training! I wish there was more of a delay between "drinking" and "peeing" though because I did have to "feed" the doll on they potty to show where we go. Not a big deal but a little distracting for my kids. A squeeze feature would be nice but the simple drain setup works just fine.
on December 20, 2016
This doll is smaller than I was expecting. She is 11.5" tall and the potty is 3.5" wide (total from side to side). I was hoping the potty would be more size appropriate for her other dolls but it seems small next to them. Overall though this fulfilled her want for a potty and she can spend an hour giving the baby drinks and having her pee in her potty. She is very happy. The doll is good quality and very cute.
on September 14, 2017
I wouldn't recommend it. Trying to teach my daughter to use the potty. But as soon as you put the bottle in her mouth she pees - so you have to always have her on the potty if you give her the bottle. Disappointed in this product M&D...I love the rest of your products!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2016
My 3 yr old granddaughter loved it. she liked the diaper that she took off and put on. I brought it in my suitcase at the holiday. I had wanted to trace a pattern with the dress so that I could make clothes for it. And it does not cause an arm and a leg. I just can't see spending $100 on a doll for a 3 year old?
on August 25, 2015
My newly potty trained daughter wanted her baby doll to have a potty just like her. I ended up buying this because the price was reasonable and it came with a new doll. She has played with it non stop!!!!! We have not fed the doll water to test out that portion of it but she is content to just pretend her baby is going on the potty too.
on June 4, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has really gotten into babies and loves feeding them. I haven't used it as a wet doll to potty train or anything like that, so I can't speak to that. Another thing I like is that this baby is somewhat darker than traditional blonde, blue eyed babies, caucasian baby dolls.
on April 3, 2017
My 5 yr old and 2 yr old play with this. My 5 yr old likes it better than the 2 yr old. It actually wets the diaper. Does make a mess with water since you have to fill the bottle, feed and then water comes out hole. It is a nice way to teach the kids how to use the potty.
on December 16, 2016
As soon as I put the bottle in her mouth it came out the pee hole. Took me by surprise, but I guess that's what it's supposed to do lol. Anyway, my daughter is 18 months and carries this baby doll everywhere. She likes to "feed" it and take it's clothes off.
on February 8, 2016
I'm sure she works fine, she's just sooooo ugly! I had to send her back. Poor little thing. I thought she would be ok but once I saw her in real life I didn't want to give her to my little girl. We ended up finding one at Target that was much cuter.
on May 23, 2017
My grandkids love this doll. I think they love the fact that it comes with a potty chair! They love putting the diaper on her as well. In all honestly, I don't think this doll is super cute, but for some reason my grandkids just LOVE her! I'm thinking about buying a second one, so they don't fight over her!