Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 8, 2016
Love this baby doll. We are in the process of potty training our 23 month old. She loves going potty next to her Annie Drink and Wet doll.
The only downsides are:
*You have to feed the baby while she's on he potty or water goes everywhere.
* the doll doesn't sit on the potty very well, you have to position her just right.

Overall I would definitely buy it again and my daughter loves teaching her baby Annie to go potty.
13 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2017
I did read the reviews and they are correct - this doll leaks as soon as you put water in it. No option to lay it down etc if you put water it comes out and fast.
I was trying to us this as a potty training doll but never could make it to potty before doll leaked everywhere so we just put her over potty and gave her drinks.
Seems hard to play with as you could/would/should not play with other than in bathroom or sink or outside.

Other than that it is a Pretty well made doll - well made clothes - and smells good.
5 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2017
Unfortunately the size of this doll is really not big enough. My daughter loves the idea of a doll that goes potty (as we are learning to potty train her as well) but I wish it was 20% bigger. The potty is super thin plastic and barely stays put (it could be a bit more sturdy). I still like the doll but proportionally it could be a tad bigger.
5 people found this helpful
on November 25, 2016
I bought this doll to assist with potty-training my child. I didn't realize that it would leak the water out as soon as you "fed" the doll. I think it is a poor design. They used to have dolls that would hold the water until their tummy was squeezed...would have made doll more useable.
7 people found this helpful
on October 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her second birthday. She enjoys playing with it and it is a great size for her. The main struggle we have is getting the doll to balance on the potty; she has to have my help most every time and now has struggled enough that she brings it to me instantly to get it set-up for her. The doll pacifier is also a little bit difficult for a child to put in the doll's mouth on her own. This is not a problem when we are playing together, but if she is playing on her own, this is a difficult toy to play with 100% at this age. Otherwise, great choice and so glad we chose this doll for her help in potty training!
8 people found this helpful
on August 20, 2017
Adorable set with Annie doll, potty seat, diaper, binky and bottle. The doll can actually drink and pees immediately, so you have to have her on the potty while she drinks. We do not actually use the water, we prefer the "dry" approach. Maybe later ... Our 2 yr old is not really ready for the potty yet, but this is a nice way to introduce the idea. Highly recommend this set.
2 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2018
I bought this as a potty training aid for my daughter to help focus her on using the potty rather than changing her dolls' diapers. I assumed, incorrectly, that the doll would temporarily "hold" the water until time for her to potty. Unfortunately the second you give her water through the bottle, it comes out the bottom. It's not a very good design in my opinion. I should've known better at this price point. Because of this, we are just using our imaginations that the doll is going potty and that's working fine. My two-year-old does love the doll; it is just not what I expected.

On the pros side, it is a perfect size doll for younger girls to handle and my daughter loves the accessories.
One person found this helpful
on March 15, 2017
She urinated as u are putting water in her mouth. So you cant really use it as an example for potty training. I wanted the doll to drink then later you squeeze her tummy and then she urinates on the potty.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 30, 2014
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU LOSE THE BOTTLE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES.......
The doll is nice, is cute and works VERY well, but losing the bottle is not a pleasant experience........I had to get another doll to get another bottle.
52 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 27, 2017
Cute doll. The binky is difficult to get into her mouth, but that helps it stay in. She doesn't sit up on the potty. The doll and/or the clothes smell like baby powder, which we didn't like (we were purposely avoiding some of those dolls that are scented). The water comes out immediately and, since she won't sit on the potty, it's a little strange trying to use this feature. Overall my daughter likes it.
|11 comment|Report abuse